• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

On Loan Sandro Ramirez - loaned to Real Valladolid

chopper6

TEF Member
Hopefully in this instance our financial offer to him out weighs waiting 6 months to join Atletico.

Normally the other way being shafted by another club offering better terms then us.

Ady Dews

TEF Member
He said he's had a text saying he's over on monday for talks.

Not a text plus a folder full of FAQ's

You can't talk to a player directly if you haven't had a bid accepted or in this case, triggered the release clause. That's why I'm asking cos if we had, surely something, either from Spanish press or whatever, would of had wind of it and let slip on social media perhaps?!.....

And another thing, he's away with the Spain u-21's for the European championships so would need permission to leave camp. If that was the case also it would of been reported for certain.

You can't talk to a player directly if you haven't had a bid accepted or in this case, triggered the release clause. That's why I'm asking cos if we had, surely something, either from Spanish press or whatever, would of had wind of it and let slip on social media perhaps?!.....

And another thing, he's away with the Spain u-21's for the European championships so would need permission to leave camp. If that was the case also it would of been reported for certain.
He isn't away mate. The Spanish squad haven't set off yet, much like the English.

Andycm81

TEF Member
You can't talk to a player directly if you haven't had a bid accepted or in this case, triggered the release clause.
Simply not true. We would of course need permission from his club, but they wouldn't really bother not giving permission because of the low fee anyway. I expect they'll give any club showing an interest the chance to talk to him.

markymark

TEF Member

Think that's only relevant if the club don't wanna do business, as with Southampton and van Dijk.

If the players agent comes to the club saying they've serious interest and a club are willing to pay x amount, then they'll not be too fussed providing they're willing to sell, even more so in this case if we say we'll meet his minimum fee they can't stop us/anyone talking to him.

He has been in camp with the under 21's for a fortnight in Madrid.
Exactly, so not away. Obviously doing doing friendlies etc.. like the English, but still at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still find it hard to believe he's an Under 21 player with that hairline.
Maybe that is why we are looking at Klaasen too. We've seen how well Robben did and want to put together a team of follically challenged wonder boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)