• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

On Loan Sandro Ramirez - loaned to Real Valladolid

Balague says he's waiting to see what happens with the Athletico transfer ban before making his decision. Sounds omnious.
Balague is a chancer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boris

TEF Member
If he's anything remotely like Vardy I'll be made up.

I'd take Vardy (and Mahrez) here tomorrow despite him being a twat.

I think this will be a real coup if we can get him.
He looks just what we need and have needed for years. Long way to go for having talks to signing though.

I'd heard from someone within the club that he was all but signed a few months ago, but then everything looked to have gone wayward.

Cal

Victor Meldrew
Even though I think WRD definitely gets stuff and usually bang on, I always take it with a pinch of salt about Everton [Bill12]

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Even though I think WRD definitely gets stuff and usually bang on, I always take it with a pinch of salt about Everton [Bill12]
I'm always the same mate, it's the pessimistic Evertonian in me, we've seen so many things go wrong down the years that we're loathe to believe anything positive.

Good news if we can get this lad in, need to start getting some signings in now.

I'm expecting us to sign Keane & Pickford too, so prepare to be disappointed!

Adversus

Forum Gobshite
Banned
I'm always the same mate, it's the pessimistic Evertonian in me, we've seen so many things go wrong down the years that we're loathe to believe anything positive.

Good news if we can get this lad in, need to start getting some signings in now.

I'm expecting us to sign Keane & Pickford too, so prepare to be disappointed!
Add Traore to that list. Sandro, Traore, Pickford and Keane wouldn't be too bad.

Obviously Rom is a huge loss but if we can pick up a couple of fullbacks, play maker and another striker that won't be too bad a window.

JimmyWhack

TEF Member
You have to be tho
Wrd and others have said there are so many variables that can happen

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

T1878

Love Islander
So he's Baines' replacement?

Only playing, will be fucking made up if this comes off. Looks a proper player. Grafts too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)