• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sam Allardyce (Do not open ever again)

What will Everton do about Sam Allardyce once the season is finished?

• Sack him within a week

Votes: 64 54.2%
  • Sack him eventually, but take far too long to do so

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • Keep him on

Votes: 16 13.6%

• Total voters

bluerinse

Sounds like it's his if we wants it.

Pretty embarrassing to go back to him but it is what it is.

We're a sinking ship that needs buoyancy and his record suggests he can do it.

Terrible appointment. Fucking gutted.

Everyone will be like "Ohh he did his job" when we avoid relegation.

Any half decent manager could have gotten us doing that!

Reactions: FTY

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
As posted elsewhere

Tom White on Skysports:

"Big news coming out of Everton. We understand that Sam Allardyce has now been approached about becoming the new manager"

bluerinse

Terrible appointment. Fucking gutted.

Everyone will be like "Ohh he did his job" when we avoid relegation.

Any half decent manager could have gotten us doing that!

The thing is, we've waited for 5 weeks by all accounts trying with others (well Silva) but nothing has happened.

There comes a time, and I think this is it, when we've got to just look at the rest of the season and arresting the slump.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
Very happy with this - anyone turning their noses up doesn’t appreciate how much shit we are in. It’s the correct decision and he will sort some of the spineless shithouses out.
Hope he clears out the backroom as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulgreece

TEF Member
I'd have gone for Eddie Howe myself. I wasn't sure about him getting the job last Summer when we got Koeman in but he had good season with Bournemouth again.

Not for me but I see were your coming from, problem is would he come? As it stands it's turning into a poison chalice and the likes Eddie Howe might not fancy it, let's be honest nobody is queuing up for the job.

bluerinse

Playing devil's advocate...

What if Allardyce actually does really well and somehow we finish 7th and get Europe?

(I think any higher is out of the question from where we are)

Last edited:

Davo

TEF Member
Cap in hand to big sam :tearsofjoy:

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
Not for me but I see were your coming from, problem is would he come? As it stands it's turning into a poison chalice and the likes Eddie Howe might not fancy it, let's be honest nobody is queuing up for the job.

Hard to imagine he would have turned it down. He will be on pennies at Bournemouth and he's a blue.

Pointless discussion though really, seen as it's fat arse.

Paulgreece

TEF Member
Very happy with this - anyone turning their noses up doesn’t appreciate how much shit we are in. It’s the correct decision and he will sort some of the spineless shithouses out.
Hope he clears out the backroom as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's what I'm hoping for too, this shite from the likes of Morgan and Mirrales won't be tolerated. I just hope it's only a 18 month contract.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
I mean it's possible he could say we had our chance and tell us where to go.

Now that would be an embarrassment.

If we're going back to him, it'll be on his demands. He won't be here until just the end of the season, which I find quite sickening.

graeme

TEF Member
Embarrassing.

I will still support everton, I will still watch our games but fuck me this is as low as it could possibly get.

JimmyWhack

TEF Member
Him getting unveiled on Wednesday, against a side who didn't think he was good enough for them is gonna be all sorts of weird

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)