• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Salomón Rondón

graeme

whatever it was
Will take him as a short term 3rd choice behind dcl and richarlison.

Short term unit

Kyoto

TEF Member
1 year deal is sound, Experienced battering ram to use late on in games, I'm okay with it.

Potrik

TEF Member
Not the worst choice for a backup bench warmer in all honesty.

We definitely need that right side sorting out though urgently. Need a new right back and new winger. Townsend can’t play 38 games there.

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
Be keen to see what the deal is. If we’re getting him on a free, and he’s got realistic wage expectations, I’m fine with getting him in as back-up.

1 year deal with option of a second would be lovely.

505blue

TEF Member
Hope he's still close to the level he was at in 2019. Didn't realize he was in Russia last year.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
Who’s the greatest striker in the Premier League, it’s you Ron Don Don, it’s you Rondon.

45rpm

TEF Member
Hope we do bring him in, he'll defo have more of a work ethic than Kean.
Always thought he was a handful even at West Brom... think he'll errr.....
Surprise a few this season

505blue

TEF Member
Hope we do bring him in, he'll defo have more of a work ethic than Kean.
Always thought he was a handful even at West Brom... think he'll errr.....
Surprise a few this season
It's good to say it more now so you can say it less later.

pablo

TEF Member
Its mind bending seeing the change in direction from signing James to Andros Townsend and Rondon. Had these names been thrown up last summer, I'm not sure you would see any positive comments on here.
Its probably the right strategy mind, so long as we are going to buy some players of actual quality too.

graeme

whatever it was
Its mind bending seeing the change in direction from signing James to Andros Townsend and Rondon. Had these names been thrown up last summer, I'm not sure you would see any positive comments on here.
Its probably the right strategy mind, so long as we are going to buy some players of actual quality too.

One of the new guysScreenshot_20210829-105105_Instagram.jpg....

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
Not sure what he’s like at the football these days but I bet he has a magnificent cock.

Mug

Partly Scottish
Think even Rodriguez has had more starts than him in the last 2 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)