• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Ronald Koeman

Do you want Koeman sacked ?

• Yes

Votes: 164 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 44 21.2%

• Total voters
New thread, all in here.

Good appointment and will hopefully make a marque signing to show our intentions.

aberonn

TEF Member
Off that Manc forum Red Cafe...........
'Needs his head testing.... Everton won't make top six for some time, the next decade or two, my lifetime. Southampton might not either but (1) they've got a better shot and (2) better fans. Eedjit :nono:
--------------------------------

Jesus wept, I'm not even joking when I say that is literally the worst thing I've ever read on the internet.

pablo_p

TEF Member
'Needs his head testing.... Everton won't make top six for some time, the next decade or two, my lifetime. Southampton might not either but (1) they've got a better shot and (2) better fans. Eedjit :nono:

Jesus wept, I'm not even joking when I say that is literally the worst thing I've ever read on the internet.

That can't be real, surely?

Why have they got a better shot at 6th than us? Sick of seeing people spout this shit.

Davo

TEF Member

RAWK seem very confident in us..

Give them the premiership now

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member

You obviously haven't spent any time on Southampton forums recently. They've been having their own "worst contributions to the Internet" competition. Just in the last hour I read this pearler:

"Now he's F****d off i can tell you that the reason for our slump before xmas was that Koeman took the opportunity (no cup games) to book a holiday and sack off training. In fact he constantly sacked off training to go and play golf in Portugal whenever he could. He gave the players that time off as well."

As if a Premier League club would allow their manager to sack off training for a week in the middle of the season to take a golfing holiday at their expense.

[gez1]

thebluenose

TEF Member
You obviously haven't spent any time on Southampton forums recently. They've been having their own "worst contributions to the Internet" competition. Just in the last hour I read this pearler:

"Now he's F****d off i can tell you that the reason for our slump before xmas was that Koeman took the opportunity (no cup games) to book a holiday and sack off training. In fact he constantly sacked off training to go and play golf in Portugal whenever he could. He gave the players that time off as well."

As if a Premier League club would allow their manager to sack off training for a week in the middle of the season to take a golfing holiday at their expense.

[gez1]
Quite funny seeing some Saints fans doing U-turns with their opinions of Koeman.

a few weeks back it was all 'Dream on Everton, Koeman is a pipe dream for you lot in a decline...enjoy Moyes or Stubbs lolz'

now its all 'nah not arsed, he's a money grabber who will have you in the bottom half at xmas, you wasted your money'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)