• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Richarlison

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • Bin

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
I think that's 5 goals in 10 for Brazil now, albeit they do seem to play a lot of games against shite.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on at the Copa America and how much of a role he plays.

Romeo Sensini

TEF Member
Interesting reading the first few pages of this thread. Not having shots at anyone for being wrong because I shared exactly the same opinion. Fingers crossed there are a few head scratchers this summer that make us think "HOW MUCH!?" that turn out half as well as this instance.

TylerDurden

Super Mod - I am always right
Interesting reading the first few pages of this thread. Not having shots at anyone for being wrong because I shared exactly the same opinion. Fingers crossed there are a few head scratchers this summer that make us think "HOW MUCH!?" that turn out half as well as this instance.
Hahahahaha belter username that. 9 hi vis vests out of 10

Agreed on how much shit we all chatted about Richarlison too

ScottM

TEF Member
They had three goals disallowed, but by all accounts they were dreadful and booed off the pitch (for the second game in a row).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 0)