• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Richarlison

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • Bin

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

thebluenose

TEF Member
Being linked with the shite!
Apparently his agent met up with Klopp.
Kopites before yesterday: Hes shite. Need 800 million chances to score, dives all the time and that pigeon celebration is embarrassing

Kopites now: hes werrrld class and would be boss alongside Salah

Calling it now

MLWEFC

Ex-Love Islander who has seen the light
They're not having him as one of three non-EU players. He's not at that level yet
I can't see Coutinho and Suarez being there much longer. They'll probably see how he gets on over the next year, whilst they're sorting their squad out.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
Not just Richarlison though, is it.
He’s not done enough for me. He’s a winger who can’t take a player on. He keeps losing the ball.
He may come good but he’s been poor in the last few months.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
I can't see Coutinho and Suarez being there much longer. They'll probably see how he gets on over the next year, whilst they're sorting their squad out.
What are the rules the EU qualification?

Both of them have been over here for a while, they may qualify?

MLWEFC

He’s not done enough for me. He’s a winger who can’t take a player on. He keeps losing the ball.
I wrote a reasonable response to this Kev but then I realised I do not care what you think about our players. You can't see the wood for the trees.

You've been knocking our best players and the players with the most potential for years on here. You'll never stop.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
I wrote a reasonable response to this Kev but then I realised I do not care what you think about our players. You can't see the wood for the trees.
I do care - I want him to do well. He started off well but hasn’t been playing well for weeks now.
Not getting into an argument as having a family day. Happy Easter Michael

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
Over time I think it's become very clear he's a wide forward and not a winger.

His game is goals coming from a wide area not going by people and lashing crosses in.

He's got more than double Dele Alli's goals this season and let's be real, you probably think he's half the player. Not to mention same goals as Firmino and Son.

Last edited:

MLWEFC

What are the rules the EU qualification?

Both of them have been over here for a while, they may qualify?
I'm not sure about the finer details but they've got quite a lot of non-eu players in their squad who they could definitely do better than. Vidal for example, fucking moron that fella.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
I'm not sure about the finer details but they've got quite a lot of non-eu players in their squad who they could definitely do better than. Vidal for example, fucking moron that fella.
De Jong will be having his place.

They've got players like Prince-Boateng too.

I think the Brazilian that plays the old Xavi role, Arthur, will be a non-EU. Not sure on the other two.

boris

TEF Member
Marca have done a story saying Barca are considering signing him. Say they want to enforce their striking options and have been following his progress for a while. Adds that despite relations between Everton and Barca being excellent that signing him wont be easy...... https://www.marca.com/futbol/barcelona/2019/04/18/5cb88b9b268e3ea41c8b458d.html
I read this earlier when no one had replied knowing full well Kev was going to turn up and slag him at some stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)