• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Richarlison

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 50 90.9%
  • Bin

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

bluerinse

I'm pleased there has been caution with him. We know he'll play through the pain barrier because he loves playing. Sometimes a player needs telling for their own good.

TheFace

Canal Street tour guide
He was close to either playing/being in the squad yesterday.

One of United’s coaches is a regular in my bar and brought in his match day shirt for my daughter (she’s 11 so fuck off), which she immediately put on much to the disgust of the United fans in there.

Richarlison, The skinny runt only wears a fucking size medium as well!
Oh look at me, I get Premier league coaches who pass information on to me in my bar..

Just

Pathetic

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
With Doucoures absence, it's now surely got to be 433.

The good news is we can play Richarlison, Gray and Townsend as a front three which is significantly much more mobile and fluid, and use Rondon in the later stages of a game if required.

You would have to think it would be something like this

Pickford
Coleman Mina Godfrey Digne
Davies Allan Gomes
Gray Richarlison Townsend.

This is on the premise that Gbamin is dead and Delph still has a broken collarbone.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
Two observations from todays training photo.

Given our injury record, it's mental the players train without shinnies on.

Onyango training with the first team again. I was skeptical he would be involved but maybe its needs must.

Axwell

TEF Member
With Doucoures absence, it's now surely got to be 433.

The good news is we can play Richarlison, Gray and Townsend as a front three which is significantly much more mobile and fluid, and use Rondon in the later stages of a game if required.

You would have to think it would be something like this

Pickford
Coleman Mina Godfrey Digne
Davies Allan Gomes
Gray Richarlison Townsend.

This is on the premise that Gbamin is dead and Delph still has a broken collarbone.
Isnt Gomes injured? Haven't seen or heard his name since the QPR game. Gbamin is going to get a go on Saturday I reckon.

My guess is we'll see Rondon paired with Richy until DCL is back. Unfortunately.
The positive is that Rondon works better as a 2, no point asking him to run the channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)