• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Richarlison

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 48 90.6%
  • Bin

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
Sack everyone.

bluerinse

He's obviously that used to being kicked and getting on with it he didn't think too much of the knock

Probably, later on in the week, when it was still sore, he asked to have it looked at and it became clear there's an issue that keeps him out.

People might not like his theatrics (call it what you will) but the lad is nails and loves playing football, you only have to look at his social media to see how gutted he is to miss a spell. It takes a lot to keep him out.

For us it's a big blow. People can, and will, argue the toss about how many goals he scores but him and Calvert-Lewin are the threat in our team. Take one of them out and we feel it. Take both out and it's a struggle as an attacking unit.

We're blessed that Gray has shown early promise and is playing with confidence, but suddenly the onus is on him to score for us as the man in form and he's not going to realistically keep slotting every game.

Durruti

Citizen Smith. All hail the CDPA Panel!
Fuck knows how the FA didn’t look at that tackle on him. Especially after Neville raised it after the game

bluerinse

They're a disgrace, Sky.

Richarlison spoke with great respect and affection for Everton in this interview and look how they report it.

View: https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1442753945064153089?s=20

He said -

"I'm always very careful when I talk about it (my future). I have great affection for the people of Everton and for the club, who received me so well from the first day I arrived. I don't know what the future holds. If one day I have to go, it must be good for me, but also for the club. But if I stay, I will continue giving my life for this shirt and for the fans, who have always supported me and were with me at all time. I have enormous gratitude and feel at home when I am at Finch Farm training ground or Goodison Park stadium."

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
Click bait cunts.

I do think he’ll go this summer.

Kyoto

TEF Member
He's entering his peak and we've been fucking around with about 5 different managers so I think he'll go too, It's like Lukaku he gave us his best and we couldn't make much moves to become a stable club in Europe so it's bound to happen.
I imagine he'll go in a very respectable way if he leaves.

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
Decent comments I thought. Especially the bit about if he leaves it must also be good for the club. He knows we value him highly, and wouldn't be expecting us to accept any old offer.

With 2.5 years left on his contract, it looks like next summer will be decision time. He'll have just turned 25 at that point.

Wouldn't rule out him signing a new contract, but we would probably need to agree a release clause fee.

I think he will leave this summer and I would also wish him well. He has always been nothing but excellent for Everton.

Always given 100%
Never complained (other than penalties)
Never whinged
Loves the club
Too good for where we currently are

Tope professional and genuinely seems like a top bloke

Potrik

TEF Member
Not as good as he thinks he is.
Cant take a man on.
Only scores and works hard.
Bite someone’s hand off for £20m.

Mug

Partly Scottish
I think he’s a good player, no doubt, and he offers the team a lot but I’m still not convinced he’s ready for an elite club myself. I just don’t see a great improvement on the lad who joined us from Watford. Maybe this season will be the one he kicks on to that level and if he does it’ll have been good for us and the money will be very welcome I’m sure next summer if that’s the case.

T1878

Love Islander
I think he’s a good player, no doubt, and he offers the team a lot but I’m still not convinced he’s ready for an elite club myself. I just don’t see a great improvement on the lad who joined us from Watford. Maybe this season will be the one he kicks on to that level and if he does it’ll have been good for us and the money will be very welcome I’m sure next summer if that’s the case.

I think there's some merit in what you're saying. On the flip-side, he regularly leads the line for one of the most famous and successful national teams in the world. And provided he moved to a club outside of England, he'd almost certainly be facing a lower quality of opposition every week, which you'd think would result in more goals and assists.

Kyoto

TEF Member
I don't think he would be out of place at any of the elite clubs, He's really versatile in what he offers as a forward, He may not score 15-20 every season but he's a really effective player on or off the ball.
He needs to stop getting so frustrated easily when things aren't going his way cause that really lets him down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)