• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Richarlison

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 48 90.6%
  • Bin

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

Kyoto

TEF Member
It's not an easy task to play alone against two fucking big cavemen like them two, Just couldn't get it to stick up front, We was playing like we had DCL up front if we played it on the floor he had them on toast.

pablo

TEF Member
Could do with him finding his shooting boots today. Just the 1 goal so far, he's got the big job up top now and support around him.

Kyoto

TEF Member
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

what's the point anymore, Start well and it all goes to shit so quickly.

Mike

Rattles pensioners
Picked up a knee injury against Burnley but was training for the rest of the week.

I know the lad isn't honest and tries to play through the pain barrier but it's about time heads started rolling behind the scenes.

jon

CDPA Panelist (like Rich)
Picked up a knee injury against Burnley but was training for the rest of the week.

I know the lad isn't honest and tries to play through the pain barrier but it's about time heads started rolling behind the scenes.
Same with DCL. Not sure how they didn't pick up on him hobbling about.

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator

Same with Calvert -Lewin pictured in training a couple of days before Burnley. And he's out for 3 weeks now, probably end up being 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)