• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Richarlison

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 48 90.6%
  • Bin

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

thetoptoffee

TEF Member
I know he's not playing against much but he really needs to bring this form back to Everton, too many times last season he was ineffective. If he can really kick on this season I can see us pushing for Europe.

markymark

TEF Member
When we expecting him to be back playing for us like? International break start of September, should he fuck be taking part in that

Fingerling

TEF Member
I know he's not playing against much but he really needs to bring this form back to Everton, too many times last season he was ineffective. If he can really kick on this season I can see us pushing for Europe.

This post is verging on optimistic. You must know by now that such thoughts only lead to disappointment, pain and suffering. Mods, can you please delete it before it triggers a mental health crisis on the forum.

thebluenose

TEF Member
When we expecting him to be back playing for us like? International break start of September, should he fuck be taking part in that
I remember Cahill came straight into the side. Match fit and ready for action.

But that was then and this is now. He'll probably be back in January knowing out luck

_blue_balls

TEF Member
I remember Cahill came straight into the side. Match fit and ready for action.

But that was then and this is now. He'll probably be back in January knowing out luck

Probably gets injured before the comp finishes knowing Everton. First game he got kicked all over the place

Dario Terracotta

TEF Member
Comes back, tests positive for covid after infecting the rest of the squad, we play the kids and prove the old adage... he's in ITU until next March.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)