• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Richarlison

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • Bin

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
£40m? Fucking hell

Not worth that

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
if true any semblence of financial prudence or buying young for better value just went flying out the window.

totally ridiculous and much better value out there.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
If this happens then it’s a huge panic but. He’s good but he’s £20m good. Watford paid £11m for him a season ago.

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
The whole brands idea was to find the next richarlison.. the one that you buy for £11.2 million and then becomes worth a lot more. if we are just going to spunk £50 million on players that had a 3 month purple patch then why have a director of football.. just employ anyone who plays football manager and let them go wild.

My only hope is this isn't true like other rumours before it. it makes zero sense.

jon

Global Moderator
Well, it's come down £10m already.
If it goes through I'd guess it will be around the £30m we were supposed to be putting up for Malcom, plus add-ons. Still very overpriced, though.

Consayblue22

TEF Member
Was wondering how long it would take for us to be linked to him. I did like the look of him under Silva, but once silva left he dropped off big time.

Never worth £40-50 million in in the slightest though

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
He scored five goals in his first dozen Premier League games, and impressed with his fast and aggressive dribbling style, often playing from the left in a front-three.

His goals dried up, and he has not scored since November but Silva enjoyed a good relationship with Richarlison and is certain he can coax the best from him.

How is that worth £50 million on any level?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)