• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Rumour Reinier Jesus - IT’S ON! (January 2020)

german-evertonian

TEF Member

bluerinse

Maybe I'm wrong but in my opinion, we're not dropping £40m on an unknown kid like we're not dropping £80m on Zaha.

MLWEFC

Love Island apostate
It's not the first south american we've been linked with out of the blue.

I wonder if Marco just has a thing for them and keeps his eye on it, he's certainly paid a lot of money for Richarlison.

pablo_p

TEF Member
I can see him getting bought for a low fee and loaned back to them to get minutes/a work permit.

Assuming we're in for him, that is.

bluerinse

For all those questioning work permits, I recall seeing Watford have a deal in place for a random 17 year old Brazilian stirker (Joao Pedro) who can't join them until January 2020. I think they're paying about €20m for him.

Joao Pedro to Watford

pasta_bastard

TEF Member
We're willing to pay 40 for a player who hasn't even played for flamengo's first team? He's still playing for the under 20's so this is either a big bag of bullshit or he really is an outstanding talent which begs the question why he's not already in the first team squad?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)