• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Management Rafael Benitez - Sacked

Sacka Da Rafa

• Ya

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Na

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
Stop wetting the bed ffs
Alright Kev, I’ve done this before and people have shit out. When do we next pick up three points?…

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce - U23s expert
Alright Kev, I’ve done this before and people have shit out. When do we next pick up three points?…
We’ve been here before many times mate. Didn’t we have the worst winter fixtures possible last time out and came through it. Predicting Everton results is not easy for anyone - we could get 3 points next Monday but it doesn’t change the fact our squad is awful and that’s not Rafas fault.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
We’ve been here before many times mate. Didn’t we have the worst winter fixtures possible last time out and came through it. Predicting Everton results is not easy for anyone - we could get 3 points next Monday but it doesn’t change the fact our squad is awful and that’s not Rafas fault.
Just had a look through the fixtures there and (in my option) we won’t get more than 8 points before 2022.

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
They will hammer us at the Derby but then what’s new? Took us 22 years to win at that place and that was without any fans.
It won’t define what happens to Rafa.
Judge him when it’s his side ffs.

You didn’t say that about Carlo last season, you dirty little Kopite.

Mick Blue

Carlo had already had a season you moron!
Anymore want a go…

He didn’t build the side though, you stupid cunt. Which is what you want Benitez to be able to do.

kev1

He didn’t build the side though, you stupid cunt. Which is what you want Benitez to be able to do.
I want to give him more than 8 league games you stupid cunt

Mick Blue

I want to give him more than 8 league games you stupid cunt

Well good for you, you downsy bastard. Make all the excuses you want but we got absolutely snotted at home by Watford ffs.

Not sure where we’re up to in the ‘He’ll prove a few wrong this season’ stakes.

He’s proved me wrong as I thought he’d have us defensively solid.

kev1

Well good for you, you downsy bastard. Make all the excuses you want but we got absolutely snotted at home by Watford ffs.

Not sure where we’re up to in the ‘He’ll prove a few wrong this season’ stakes.

He’s proved me wrong as I thought he’d have us defensively solid.
That’s about all he can do to be fair and I would hope he’s working on that this week. I expect us to be very hard to beat next week but we don’t have many decent players at the moment so it won’t be a good watch.

thebluenose

TEF Member
That’s about all he can do to be fair and I would hope he’s working on that this week. I expect us to be very hard to beat next week but we don’t have many decent players at the moment so it won’t be a good watch.
That might be true

But we haven't been solid in defence. At all. He hasn't got us anywhere close to it

So much for working on it now...he should have been doing that day one.

Atm we are leaking goals like a sieve and our set pieces are bad aids.

There's been no improvement, we are getting worse

pablo

TEF Member
Not sure how Kenwright is the issue anymore. You think he wanted the unrest that Rafa causes? We know who his choice was. You think he chose Brands? Or chose Rondon. Or would have sanctioned the madness Moshiri has. If Kenwright had been left in charge with Moshiris money we would be far far better off than we are. The issue is Moshiri and his mad decision making, choosing star names, sanctioning massive deals, choosing managers based on who he likes at that moment, hiring Steve walsh etc. Everything starts with Moshiri and filters down to Brands who clearly doesn’t have free reign and is constantly trying to manage with what Moshiri wants on a whim that week. Then finally from Brands to the manager. It’s not Rafas fault… but he’s going to be the one getting the shit.
The problem is they are pulling in different directions. Look at the shit they leak to the press. Kenwright signs our British players like Godfrey......the director of football and owner are shite, no mention of Kenwright.
If the leaders can't lead, you won't get anywhere.

pablo

TEF Member
The fans shouldn't be deciding who is the football manager of this club.

Yes they have a voice but this particular manager hasn't been given a fair crack if people seriously want him gone already.

There's so much mitigation in his favour.
I agree, but the owners are playing with fire taking on the fans. They didn't have the bottle over fat Sam. Tbh, the whole club could do with resetting some expectations and communication but they'd have to admit failures to do that.

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
I never wanted him because 1. It will turn toxic quicker than ever (which is already happening) 2. I felt we needed a hungry manager to revamp the club. Benitez hasn't done much for a while now and the game seems to have moved on from his style.

On saying that he is here now and we made a decent start albeit against poor sides. But I was happy with the way he was going about things. Now big injuries have hit and we are left with a shit team.

I can't defend the Rondon thing. He is so stubborn with it as well. I seem to remember when the shite signed Crouch and he went ages without scoring but Benitez kept picking him almost in spite of the calls to drop him. There is no way on earth someone else couldn't offer more than him right now. I think every striker in the championship is more useful than him at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 4)