• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Premier League Team of 18/19

pablo_p

TEF Member
Shocked that the media darling Salah has been omitted, TBH.

Would have him in over Mane, personally.

MLWEFC

Brexit slag
TOTY based on Who Scored stats:

GK: Fabianski

DEF: Pereira, Van Dijk, Schar, Digne

MID: Hazard, Fernandinho, Pogba, Sterling

FWD: Salah, Aguero

McLovin

Super Love Islander that holds the place together
And Salah over Mane

Anyone over Pogba

With blue tinted specs I’d argue Digne over Robertson but as we’ve been shit for long periods understandable.

pablo_p

TEF Member
Apart from leaving out VVD, he's right IMO.
I hate that you can't say this type of stuff without a backlash or without being called a bitter blueshite etc.

Obviously Bellew's on the wind up there with the glaring omission of VVD; but I CBA with the piss and vitriol they spit out when you dare question one of their players or their team etc.

Boils my piss.

bluerinse

I've heard a few podcasts and the radio and one name that keeps cropping up as being unlucky is Maddison.

6 goals and 6 assists. A fair first season in the big time but team of the season? Fuck off.

Sigurdsson has been a far better player and there hasn't been a word about him being unlucky.

Last edited:

Mug

TEF Member
I've heard a few podcasts and the radio and one name that keeps cropping up as being unlucky is Maddison.

6 goals and 6 assists. A fair first season in the bug time but team of the season? Fuck off.

Sigurdsson has been a far better player and there hasn't been a word about him being unlucky.
Brooks has had a better season than him and he’s younger.

Obviously he’s not English.

Rich

Global Moderator
You messing? He's been good but I don't think he's been anywhere near the best player in the league. Right not to be in it imo

I'd like to see the likes of Jiminez get a mention
Hazard has carried Chelsea this year. He’s had better season, but he thoroughly deserves a spot.

bluerinse

Van Dijk PFA player of the year.

Sterling PFA young player of the year.

Sterling Football Writers player of the year

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)