• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Premier League Fantasy Footy - wzz138

_blue_balls

TEF Member
The site is back up for the new season.

Whoever was the mod on last seasons league can you re-activate it?

Last edited:
This should be the code

The Everton Forum

Code: 290379-363679

aberonn

TEF Member
Considering players like Kane and Lukaku are involved in the World Cup untill the final weekend, then 2 or 3 weeks holiday, then back to their clubs maybe only only a week before the first game of the season, do you think they will go straight into the starting 11 or come off the bench for the first week or two?
Was considering that pair for my strikers, but obviously they have a question mark hanging over them for the start of the season.

_blue_balls

TEF Member
Considering players like Kane and Lukaku are involved in the World Cup untill the final weekend, then 2 or 3 weeks holiday, then back to their clubs maybe only only a week before the first game of the season, do you think they will go straight into the starting 11 or come off the bench for the first week or two?
Was considering that pair for my strikers, but obviously they have a question mark hanging over them for the start of the season.
I’m looking at wildcard around gw4 to bring World Cup players in who don’t start the season

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator
I'll be picking players for the first couple of matches rather than firing in the likes of Kane/Alli etc who are liable to be rested at the start of the season.

After winning the World Cup one I may try and take this more seriously! Probably lose interest after a month though like always

bluerinse

I don't know how many, if any, would be interested, but how about a pay-in league? I don't mind losing a tenner.

Especially if we can't do the predictor game.

McLovin

Super Love Islander that holds the place together
I’d happily do a buy in league if someone can sort it out.

I also need a midfielder in the £8.5m - £9.5m bracket. Have no idea who will start for city with de Bruyne; Silva, sterling, sane, mahrez and probably some more I’m forgetting.

bluerinse

I also need a midfielder in the £8.5m - £9.5m bracket. Have no idea who will start for city with de Bruyne; Silva, sterling, sane, mahrez and probably some more I’m forgetting.
Ozil is £8.5m, however they play City first.

Who fancies organising the pay league? (Looking after the kitty)

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator

De Bruyne and Sterling won’t start the first few games.
From those I’m thinking Mahrez or Sane for the first couple of games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)