• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Premier League Fantasy Footy - ppvukr

Floody

TEF Member
Might be time to get Bruno Fernandez in?

Mike Dean is the referee for Man Utd v Arsenal and has awarded more penalties to Utd than any other referee

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator
55 this week. Shite week for most teams.
Couldn’t look at my team over the weekend as it was low scoring but most were the same.

Happy enough with my team at the minute.
Salah, Son, Zaha, Jimenez, DCL, Kane amongst others.

Need a good captain pick this weekend, might go for Son at home to Brighton.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
Couldn’t look at my team over the weekend as it was low scoring but most were the same.

I’m selling Sterling and Mahrez and bringing in Mane and Foden. Had enough of Sterling

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator
I’m selling Sterling and Mahrez and bringing in Mane and Foden. Had enough of Sterling
I haven’t had Sterling in years. He’s the ultimate hot and cold streak player. A hat-trick one week then nothing for a month. Man City aren’t as good going forward anymore either.
I always feel you need consistent point scorers such as Jimenez or Son. Usually a goal or assist every other game.

Foden is a good transfer though if he gets the minutes

bluerinse

Managed to squeak to 56 thanks to Son getting a goal and the bonus points. I'll take that in a shitty week for most.

I really want to get Kane, I say it every week but I feel like he's getting towards a must. Problem is my front 3 (Ings, DCL, Jimenez) have been so consistent and don't cost the Earth, I can't make a case to drop any of them. I don't think I've had a week where less than 2 out of the 3 haven't got a return.

The 2 in my team who I'm starting to think I should/could move away from are Sterling and Salah. I'm not sure they're justifying the £25m odd they cost. Problem is they've got the kind of explosive captaincy potential, if both of them have a good week and one is captain, you're looking at 40 point score between them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)