• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Premier League Fantasy Footy - ppvukr

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander

bluerinse

Quite scathing of Southampton from Hassenhutl.

If they didn't have Spurs, who looked crap against us, I'd probably consider binning Ings.

I suspect he's probably working them too hard in training, with the second half of the season in mind.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
87 points for me - top of most of my leagues.
Top of the draft league as well.
Going to captain Son this week as fancy Spurs to bounce back against Southampton

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator
87 points for me - top of most of my leagues.
Top of the draft league as well.
Going to captain Son this week as fancy Spurs to bounce back against Southampton
Spurs are playing tonight in Europa. Keep an eye on that.

Going with Auba myself this weekend. It was always the plan.

kev1

I’ve sold Trent and Son and bought in Auba. Going to be goals this week.

86952363-8D42-4686-9EF1-31B5A2DAE3DA.jpeg

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
Wolves have West Ham this weekend.

Will it be postponed?
doubt it. will be viewed as another injury. if the whole squad went down then maybe but just two or three clubs will be expected to get on with it. Rugby League has set the limit at 7 out which in these days of huge squads is about right.

bluerinse

The one time Pep says he's got 13 players, so Pep roulette is basically out the window, I don't have any City players.

bluerinse

I swapped Aub for KDB

I sold Auba this week too.

Also sold ASM. Bought Zaha and James.

Got about 3m sat in the bank burning a hole.

I've been contemplating the WC this week, but something is telling me to hold fire. I suspect I'll probably wait until I have a bad week and then do it out of rage.

kev1

I fucked up big time last week. Sold Son and Trent and bought in Auba and Lewis! Going to reverse and sell both back so it’s cost me about 50 odd points!!

Edit - bollocks Son has gone up to £9m so can’t afford both! Here’s my squad - what do i do??

A529108D-B6A4-4253-8545-45442054C42B.jpeg

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator
Think KDB as captain this week. Would go Son but not sure of his minutes.
Might wildcard after this week. Had planned the week after but my defence needs a reboot and if James Rodriguez and Zaha do anything this week I wanna get them in before their price keeps rising.

Foden prob worth getting in too especially as City are down to bare bones. Won’t be much rotation.

kev1

Changed my side. Was thinking of doing the wildcard but decided to lose 4 points. Think defences will struggle and there will be goals
I’m captaining Son a week late

45F78EF4-5F74-4661-A5A9-35ED60FE5124.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)