• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Premier League Fantasy Footy - ppvukr

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
So I’ve picked my team - now what happens?
Do we pick a new team each week?

aberonn

TEF Member
Pml, I've only just twigged I have only 1 available midfielder for the first week and even he only has a 50% chance of being fit, so zero midfielders available very probably!

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
you have your squad so now you manage it. each week you face a different team so its you vs me week 1. whoever gets most points wins. you can trade with other managers or you can pick up free agents and release one of your own players.

Will

TEF Member
That's your team for the season now. You can make waivers each week. Whoever is bottom of the league gets first pick in waivers.

Will

TEF Member
Screenshot_20200911-202434_Samsung Internet.jpg

Missed out on quite a few players I wanted but it's the luck of the pick order. Should be a few more transfers made before the deadline too.

kev1

That's your team for the season now. You can make waivers each week. Whoever is bottom of the league gets first pick in waivers.

What’s a waiver? I thought it was week by week so didn’t pick City or United players!!

McLovin

Love Islander who is shagging an ex-24 year old
Fucking loved that. Pressure was intense. Not having a fully robust watch list hindered me.

Kev missing pick one and getting the top draft is an outrage. Missed picks should be punished not rewarded

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
Capture.PNG

Happy with my team. left picking a keeper far too late so got left with pickford. I can only have 9 at best playing in week 1 which will hurt.

kev1

Fucking loved that. Pressure was intense. Not having a fully robust watch list hindered me.

Kev missing pick one and getting the top draft is an outrage. Missed picks should be punished not rewarded

Not even sure what Top Draft is!! I had no draft list so was rushing to find players!!

kev1

Considering I had no idea what I was doing I’m quite happy with this

A22258DF-8EBF-4954-A3D4-A41C4A86CBD9.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)