• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Official New Crest Choices

Blisssss

Football Forum Mod
Official Everton ‏@Everton 1m
Comms Director @ALANMYERS1 has said we can reveal the crest options on Twitter and Facebook at 10pm! #EFCCREST

Here they are:

Edit by Manuel
:

Poll added to the thread with 4 choices. There is not a "none of them" option because Everton are 100% going to go with one of the four.

Last edited:

Dolorous Edd

Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch
Middle one is shite. The other two are much better than the current one, but I'm disappointed nothing like jester's circular designs has appeared.
I'd go for the one on the right, but I think we'll get the left hand one.

thebluenose

TEF Member
one on the left for me is the best. the one on the right would be my second choice. and the one in the middle is pathetic. at least the walnut whip tower is gone though so thats a mega improvement

aberonn

TEF Member
There have been much better ones posted on fan sites imo, but out of those I'd go with the one on the left by an absolute mile over the other two.

If our fans pick the middle one I'm going to fly myself out to the Dignitas clinic in Switzerland and end myself.

Waggy

TEF Member
The left one by a distance - right hand one I could live with, I think the middle one is shocking.

OJL

TEF Member
Don't like any of them. I thought the main thing was we wanted something simple

Watson

TEF Member
The left one by a distance - right hand one I could live with, I think the middle one is shocking.

What this lid said.

Dixie

Elite Member
Are they fucking serious? They all look like badges for some shitty Everton forum made in Gimp.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
It can only be the first badge - interesting how they got to these as never seen any of them on other forums

Dolorous Edd

Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch
Are they fucking serious? They all look like badges for some shitty Everton forum made in Gimp.

The right hand one looks like one you made.

edit: that may have been your point. I'm too knackered to know.

jester

TEF Member
Is this a wind up?

We've really paid a company to put them together? I've seen better efforts from some of our fans.

Don't like any of them at all.

Kenny121

TEF Member
The first one is what the vast majority of people are going for judging the reactions. No-one has said the middle one yet!

bluerinse

Why do they all have to say EVERTON on them, we know who we are.

Not really impressed with any of them, the fact that they all seem to have the club name, wreaths, tower, nsno, date and shield tells me that the results from the research probably showed no clear trend.

OJL

TEF Member
Why have they tried to cram everything in? We don't need 1878 and we don't need a shield. Would have loved a circular design.
The first one is the best of a bad bunch, it's not so bad that I'll continue to no longer merchandise like with the current one but it really isn't that great

Dixie

Elite Member
The right hand one looks like one you made.

edit: that may have been your point. I'm too knackered to know.
Haha. I used Photoshop though, i'm classy.

But seriously it's just the overall lack of any finesse that is riling me. They look so amateurish it is almost funny. Fuck, the one we have now would be my pick if i had to pick out of the four.

Now i'm vomiting into my own mouth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)