• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

US Sport NFL season 17/18

Fozastuta

TEF Member
Green bay packers will need a better injury roster this year, we have a chance though.

Anyone but the Patriots otherwise.

Liamalone

TEF Member
If we, dem Bears, improve on last year then it's a start!

Superbowl? Houston Oilers be there or thereabouts :smilecat:

Crafty II

The Chief Whip
Every year i say to myself i'll get into the college game and never do.

It's well worth it. In many ways, it's better than the NFL for atmosphere and presentation. The scores can have a lot of blowouts early on in the season though, and the skill level is nowhere near as high of course. It's a great way to spend a Saturday night/Sunday morning if there's not footy on.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
Quite the result to start the season. An absolutely epic last quarter for the Chiefs.

Patriots had gone 105-0 with Brady when leading going into the final quarter at home. Not this time.

And to think I saw knowledgable NFL people said Patriots could go 19-0 this season!

Last edited:

Cal

Victor Meldrew
Quite the result to start the season. An absolutely epic last quarter for the Chiefs.

Patriots had gone 105-0 with Brady when leading going into the final quarter at home. Not this time.

And to think I saw knowledgable NFL people say Patriots could go 19-0 this season!
4/1 was a horrible price as well. A good start for my fantasy football as I drafted Tyreek Hill of the Chiefs:tongueout:

sheedy

TEF Member
Thought Brady looked old , appreciate it could well be a one off but he looked liked age had really caught up with him . Id suspect he'll may well turn it round but that was worrying if you're a patriot .

The unbeaten all season predictions didn't last long.

Crafty II

The Chief Whip
Just a friendly reminder that the NCAA games are just starting on BT Sports for the evening. Penn State vs Pitt is on later, as is Oklahoma vs OSU, both of which should be classics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)