• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Next manager

Which one?

• Benitez

• Benitez

• Benitez

• Benitez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike

Never wrong
They're better than a lot of the names linked to us. Howe et al
Well I've no doubt Howe will have also been linked to the Spurs job at some point or other but he was never getting either. It's a shame they didn't get Gattuso as it would've been a disaster.

End of the day, just because you've been succesful in some other league doesn't guarantee anything here. Even if the perception is more exciting.

pasta_bastard

TEF Member
Getting a bit tedious all this isn't it? If it's benitez just fucking announce it already. The quicker that's done the quicker fans can get giving him shit out of their system and then let him get on with it.
I don't want him personally but the whole thing is getting ridiculous.

Durruti

Citizen Smith. All hail the CDPA Panel!
Getting a bit tedious all this isn't it? If it's benitez just fucking announce it already. The quicker that's done the quicker fans can get giving him shit out of their system and then let him get on with it.
I don't want him personally but the whole thing is getting ridiculous.

This. Sick to fucking death of it now, just give it to anyone. Jimmy Martin will do, just get some cunt in

Kyoto

TEF Member
I seen a comment about this while lurking NSNO and it was in the lines of the manager going to Palace is getting a blank canvas rather than the shitshow of players we have so it might be more appealing, Can see why someone might fancy that really.

Mike

Never wrong
I seen a comment about this while lurking NSNO and it was in the lines of the manager going to Palace is getting a blank canvas rather than the shitshow of players we have so it might be more appealing, Can see why someone might fancy that really.
Fresh canvas is one way of looking at it. No defenders, Zaha wants to leave and Eze has just become a cripple. Fuck that!

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
FWIW I don’t think we’ll see anything til next week now.

Could do with a manager looking at players though, doesn’t pre season start early July?

pablo

TEF Member
Nuno apparently going to spurs now.

if you think our search for a manager has been bad they have taken it to a whole other level.
I mean, I'll reserve judgement untill we both have managers but if they end up with Nuno and we end up with Rafa, I think their fans will be less upset.

Kyoto

TEF Member
Nuno apparently going to spurs now.

if you think our search for a manager has been bad they have taken it to a whole other level.
I think just the manager levels at this time are quite shit or complete punts which some teams might not be interested in.
I won't be surprised if NES finishes above us with Spurs either.

scott_efc

Doom-monger, bore and forum crank
Nuno will be a good fit for Spurs. They won’t ever get anywhere but short term they will sign some good players and look lively. They will almost certainly finish above us with Rafa. But it’s not a long term plan and they will end up selling players who Mendes manages. It’s perfect for the greedy Levy really. It’s funny they’ve ended up with him after all this as I think he’s bang average. But he does come with the bonus of short term promising exciting signings.

If we were to get our appointment right give is two years and we will be in a much better position than them. But we won’t, so we won’t be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)