• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Next manager (if they do make a change)

Should Everton change manager?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hugo's left kidney

The Everton dads' dad
Not really. It’s part of it in that I’m saying he makes more sensible managerial choices. But I just think Kenwright knows more about football. Yeh he fills the club with old boys and mates and that’s part of the problem but I’d rather that than a clueless owner who is a puppet master for agents to rinse us.
Kenwright wanted Gary Megson 20 years ago.

scott_efc

Doom-monger, bore and forum crank
Kenwright wanted Gary Megson 20 years ago.
If you had to pick one of them to make a footballing decision for the club who would you pick? That’s the point im making Simple as that. They are both shit but for me one is a tad more clued up than the other.

Moshiri forced us to sign Iwobi because we couldn’t get Zaha. Bought in El Ghazi to help his agent mate. Appointed a scout to be director of football. Signed Ancelotti and then let him sign players at will on huge money knowing we were gonna be fucked financially and at risk of points deductions. The list goes on. He interferes and that’s my issue.

Kenwright might appoint a manager who is shit but at least he wouldn’t sign players they don’t want and all that kinda shit which these mad foreign owners seem to do a la QPR etc. If I’m not mistaken Kia the agent who Moshiri listens to is the same one who helped QPR blow all their money right?

pablo

Bin regulator
Isn’t king one of kenwrights media mates? If so could it suggest a big divide between him and moshiri?
Its a worry this. Kenwright owns so little of the club, he can't go into battle with Moshiri unless he knows he's not going to resist him, maybe because he's not as focused on Everton as he was.

Dario Terracotta

TEF Member
And Phil Neville’s CV is better than the majority of top managers. Doesn’t mean much though
I hope you're not suggesting...
Still haven't got over his thinking Brian Labone was just some old geezer who did meet and greet, and not a League and FA cup winning, seasoned international.

Last edited:

mr_pib

TEF Member
Its a worry this. Kenwright owns so little of the club, he can't go into battle with Moshiri unless he knows he's not going to resist him, maybe because he's not as focused on Everton as he was.
I’ve thought for years that if there was a power struggle, the majority of our fans would automatically back Kenwright, which is shite quite frankly.

pablo

Bin regulator
I’ve thought for years that if there was a power struggle, the majority of our fans would automatically back Kenwright, which is shite quite frankly.
You're probably right, but that would mean little if Moshiri wanted his way.

Phil H

Forum Captain
Steve, I hear you calling
Oh, baby, please
Give a little respect to me

I'm so in love with you
I'll be forever blue
That you give me no reason
You know you make a me work so hard

That you give me no
That you give me no
That you give me no
That you give me no

Oh, baby, please
Oh, baby, please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)