• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

New to the Everton Forum - Introduce yourself here

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Reality TV overlord
not new here but feel like I need to address a few things. Had a go at some people on here wrongly or rightly but I'm going through some things and didn't mean things I've said to some people.
Had a spat with kev a few days ago, dont want to hate on anyone, we're all blues at the end of the day, dont want to come on here and have an online shit show, thats not what I'm about.

So...apologies for any stupid comments I've made and kev, I'm sure your a sound fella with questionable football opinions but no harm meant. This forum is great at times, dont want my personal shit spilling on to here, so fuck it, up the blues.

No issues at all mate. If you are feeling it then the Calm thread really is good to let off steam. And you are a good judge - my football opinions are very questionable but I’m good at counselling and mortgages!!

pasta_bastard

TEF Member
No issues at all mate. If you are feeling it then the Calm thread really is good to let off steam. And you are a good judge - my football opinions are very questionable but I’m good at counselling and mortgages!!
Appreciate that, i put an emoji at the end of that sentence which didn't show up, you have that 50/50 judgement of stuff on here but I guess it wouldn't be the same on here without that stuff like that.

I've let my own emotions spill on here at times which I shouldn't do on here, its not not needed. Everyone has an opinion and there's no need to give uneeded shit to people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)