• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Morgan Schneiderlin

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Bin

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
I cannot believe united haven't played him - he's got it all. Tackles, can pass and scores! Loved the way he chased some of those balls. Him and Gueye could be sensational in the middle.
Get this done quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jon

Global Moderator
Think he'll be a great signing; seems to have a good all-round game.

Is the "fairly nailed on" from press reports or info snoopjiggyjigg @snoopjiggyjigg ?

Andycm81

TEF Member
From Koeman having managed him before, and publicly stating we need players I'd like to think we already have a bid on the table for the lad. Imagine we announced a signing on 1st January, how un-Everton would that be?

He'd be a fantastic signing.

Rob-EFC

TEF Member
Would be a terrific signing. Was excellent at Southampton under Koeman, and definitely fits a big hole in our starting XI. Really like the idea of Schneiderlin and Gueye in the centre of our midfield, think it would be a brilliant combination.

bluerinse

This really should be a no brainer.

We've got the money.

The manager knows the player, the player knows the manager and what he expects.

Given the issue we have with no McCarthy and no Gana in January we need to get it done asap.

Consayblue22

TEF Member
Really hope we get this done as soon as the window is open, sooner we get him in the better, will certainly improve our midfield.

Think he'll be a great signing; seems to have a good all-round game.

Is the "fairly nailed on" from press reports or info snoopjiggyjigg @snoopjiggyjigg ?
It's not from any info I've had, but certainly well connected people to United plus the press reports make this seem like a highly likely transfer. Especially as he is definitely leaving in Jan!

Reactions: jon

Bad Aids

TEF Member
When koeman said he would like memphis , he apparently got a bollocking off jose for publicly talking about a united player.

Yesterday when asked about schneiderlin, koeman said he wont talk about other teams players.

Anyway, he's off to west brom for 18 million.

Even though west brom have said they offered 13 million for him .

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
Really good tackler and gets attacks started for the team. If we can add some quality further forward to feed Lukaku as well as this we would look a million times better.

Watson

TEF Member
Shez , turn it in, you chat shit lad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)