• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Moise Kean

We couldn't be close to signing this lad could we?

T1878

Love Islander
I thought there was absolutely no chance of pulling this off when we were first linked. Like zero.

Would be a huge signing - fingers crossed.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Mr. U-Turn
I may have to eat a lot of humble pie. It looks like we are being bankrolled by Usmanov and have the money to actually challenge the top 6. If we sign Kean, Zaha and a defender I think we can actually challenge for 4th place.

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
I've never seen the lad play for more than 20 minutes.

Probably very talented but given the few games he's played at the top level, it is a bit of a punt, is it not?

T1878

Love Islander
I've never seen the lad play for more than 20 minutes.

Probably very talented but given the few games he's played at the top level, it is a bit of a punt, is it not?
For me, it's the best kind of move we can realistically make. We can't attract strikers who are the finished article, they are like gold dust. This lad has all the tools, we'd just have to hope he adapted and felt settled.

Mug

TEF Member
This definitely sounds like the sort of move Brands has been talking about so I can see this happening.

jon

Global Moderator
I've probably seen him play for about <checks length of YouTube video> 3 or so minutes. That's without doubt sufficient to say that he will be an outright success.

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
For me, it's the best kind of move we can realistically make. We can't attract strikers who are the finished article, they are like gold dust. This lad has all the tools, we'd just have to hope he adapted and felt settled.
Absolutely. Hopefully he's the 'next Lukaku'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)