• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

On Loan Moise Kean - Loaned to PSG

bluerinse

For me, it's the best kind of move we can realistically make. We can't attract strikers who are the finished article, they are like gold dust. This lad has all the tools, we'd just have to hope he adapted and felt settled.

Sounds like you know more than most on this lad mate.

It sounds like a similar move to when we signed Lukaku?

Fair comparison?

T1878

Love Islander
Sounds like you know more than most on this lad mate.

It sounds like a similar move to when we signed Lukaku?

Fair comparison?

I've only seen him play a handful of times, but I have got an Italian mate who follows Juve and speaks highly of him. I also paid attention to him when there was publicity around the racism he was subject to by Cagilari fans. But honestly, you don't have to watch him for long to see he's got great pace and power. In that respect, the comparisons with Lukaku are pretty obvious I guess.

He is still a kid though, so it's not a forgone conclusion he'd come to the Premiership and hit the ground running.

DwightSchrute

TEF Member
I may have to eat a lot of humble pie. It looks like we are being bankrolled by Usmanov and have the money to actually challenge the top 6. If we sign Kean, Zaha and a defender I think we can actually challenge for 4th place.
Funded by all the unsold Keane shirts we've produced where we just peeled off the E

Bluebru

Resident queer
I've only seen him play a handful of times, but I have got an Italian mate who follows Juve and speaks highly of him. I also paid attention to him when there was publicity around the racism he was subject to by Cagilari fans. But honestly, you don't have to watch him for long to see he's got great pace and power. In that respect, the comparisons with Lukaku are pretty obvious I guess.

He is still a kid though, so it's not a forgone conclusion he'd come to the Premiership and hit the ground running.
Alright Adversus

Cal

Victor Meldrew
I’m assuming he’s agreed to join us and we are biding our time for the best deal agreed with Juventus. I hope we haven’t put all our eggs in one basket and end up with Enner Valencia back on loan.

jon

CDPA Panelist (like Rich)
I’m assuming he’s agreed to join us and we are biding our time for the best deal agreed with Juventus. I hope we haven’t put all our eggs in one basket and end up with Enner Valencia back on loan.

And you started off so well there...

Cal

Victor Meldrew
FWIW can see him joining but I’m not sure he’s the answer to our problems. He’s also got attitude problems.

McLovin

Love Islander who is shagging an ex-24 year old
I’m assuming they’ll be a buy back clause as well. They wouldn’t just let him leave. But if they take it up, he’d have done well. This would be a statement if we get him

RickyMartin

TEF Member
I’m assuming they’ll be a buy back clause as well. They wouldn’t just let him leave. But if they take it up, he’d have done well. This would be a statement if we get him
To be fair sounds like we are paying top dollar for him and if he’s only got one year on his contract they aren’t in a great negotiating position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)