• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

On Loan Moise Kean - Loaned to PSG

Rockafella

Shoebox entrepreneur
He's basically playing with Man City in the Championship over there...

Last edited:

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Hates Christmas
He’s scoring goals every week and we bring on Cenk Tosun! What the fuck are we playing at?

Rockafella

Shoebox entrepreneur
He’s scoring goals every week and we bring on Cenk Tosun! What the fuck are we playing at?
He's looked wank in the Prem Kev, he's doing the equivalent of playing with Man City every week against championship sides.

He had a face like a smacked arse all the time he's been with us, I don't think he liked it here either.

aberonn

TEF Member
There's a Euros at the end of the season and he wanted game time. If we had of forced him to stay I think he would have sulked.

Tbh, I think he's wanted out since Duncan humiliated him by subbing him on and then off again.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Hates Christmas
He's looked wank in the Prem Kev, he's doing the equivalent of playing with Man City every week against championship sides.

He had a face like a smacked arse all the time he's been with us, I don't think he liked it here either.

I don’t think he looked wank. He hardly had a chance. Was thrown on for 5 or 10 minutes to try and change a game or given a game then dropped.
This time last year DCL couldn’t score but was given a run in the side and I would have liked to have seen Kean given a longer run than 1 or 2 games.
Yes he’s sulked - he’s only a kid but he’s very highly rated and is picked by Italy.
The very least we should have done is replace him as we are one injury to DCL from having Cenk up top!

Rockafella

Shoebox entrepreneur
I don’t think he looked wank. He hardly had a chance. Was thrown on for 5 or 10 minutes to try and change a game or given a game then dropped.
This time last year DCL couldn’t score but was given a run in the side and I would have liked to have seen Kean given a longer run than 1 or 2 games.
Yes he’s sulked - he’s only a kid but he’s very highly rated and is picked by Italy.
The very least we should have done is replace him as we are one injury to DCL from having Cenk up top!
I would not have loaned him Kev, I said that at the time on here, look what's happened since Richarlison has been missing, he could have played the last 3 games.

I honestly think the lad is not happy here and we let him go because it was best for both parties.

dixies60

TEF Member
Going off injured doesn't look too bad though that's 3 injuries psg have had now and made 4 subs in 60 minutes Europe still have 5 subs

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon)
Sorry about the loss, Donald.

Kyoto

TEF Member
As if he's going to want to stay at this mess, He can live the life with Mbappe and Neymar, Least he can bankroll us a summer re-haul, Good business by Brands if we get some decent dough back.

Paulgreece

TEF Member
As if he's going to want to stay at this mess, He can live the life with Mbappe and Neymar, Least he can bankroll us a summer re-haul, Good business by Brands if we get some decent dough back.

Hahaha we paid £30m for him, do you think we'll make a profit?

We won't make a penny and we'll have lost money in wages, another shite buy.

Magnifico

TEF Member
If Sandra had a penis she’d be my uncle.

We’ve signed a 19yo prospect who’s gone out on loan and impressing at a club who can pay mega amounts.

Awful buy. WHY CANT HE BE GOOD FOR US RIGHT NOW GRRRR YOU BAD BAD MEFF MARCEL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)