• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Management Marco Silva

When will Marco Silva be sacked?

• Time to go now

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • If we lose to Watford

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • If we lose to Spurs

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Not that soon but sometime before Christmas

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • After Christmas but won't last the season

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • He won't be sacked, he'll turn it around

Votes: 19 25.7%

• Total voters

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
Hey mane what have I done wrong I just love Everton. I got fucking Everton coming our my ears mane.
There's fucking loads of things to do on the internet. Stop creating accounts on here. Go and do some reading or watch a documentary. Anything else.

pablo_p

TEF Member
Not because we’re in the bottom 3 ffs?
A win against West Ham would put us 10th/11th and bail us out the shit completely.

People are going on like we're in the bottom 3 and there's 2 games left to fix it.

We need to hold our nerve and just ride this bad patch out.

It's not ideal, mate and no-one has said they're happy; but we need to give him the time to turn it around.

AngusYoung

TEF Member
Why so mane wankers on here at the moment? Manolo @Manolo

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Someone make it stop.

Bring back Smithy

mr.flibble

TEF Member
Manolo @Manolo - sex mate, I doubt you have ever heard of it. Go and have some, you will feel instantly better about life and forget the need to come on here on a wind up. Or read the rate my plate thread. Both will have the same effect.

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
It's not a surprise that our form has dropped off a cliff since Gomes got injured. I'm not even his biggest fan either but just fucking lol at the central midfield pairing of Delph and Schneiderlin. I know some of our fans were desperate to rave over Delph immediately but he's been fucking shite the last few weeks too.

The Sheff United result was on Silva IMO for not changing it up but away against Bournemouth and Burnley you can understand that side and formation, those results were on the players for me. Bringing in Tom Davies wouldn't have made any odds and that was his only option in midfield.

They're all to blame as a collective. Sacking another manager wont help, it just gives the shithouse cunts wearing the shirt another excuse. They'll shit on us again in 18 months time or so unless we keep one manager for a prolonged period and allow him to bring in his own men. Hopefully we turn our form around and then we can have a good look at his new signings... probably get fucking injured again though.
*short interlude*

Gbamin out for another 3 months.

We are absolutely fucking cursed whilst Liverpool have luck you wouldn't believe. It's genuinely fucking unreal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)