• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Management Marco Silva

When will Marco Silva be sacked?

• Time to go now

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • If we lose to Watford

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • If we lose to Spurs

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Not that soon but sometime before Christmas

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • After Christmas but won't last the season

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • He won't be sacked, he'll turn it around

Votes: 19 25.7%

• Total voters

bluerinse

So just wait longer until he drags us into a position that's horrific and then think about a change? I'll look forward to the first four games in December, start climbing the table then.
As I've said, I'm not replying to you about the manager situation.

We don't agree on anything regarding Silva so it's a waste of time.

pablo_p

TEF Member
I'm not tailoring anything am I? His record is there in black and white, look at the stats and tell me he's doing an ok job.
You mean the same stats both sides of the argument twist and turn to suit their agendas? Like you and I both just have?

Let's just agree to disagree Paul. CBA having another manager debate on here with someone for about the 6th year running.

FWIW, I think you'll get your wish before I get mine.

Rich

Global Moderator
And? He doesn't read this forum, I doubt he reads social media at all, what you or I say has no effect on the atmosphere at Goodison.

He's had support from the crowd and the club, he's just shit at his job.
You reckon?

How does the Marco Silva chant go again?

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
I don't think we've been better or even anywhere near them since Martinez year one. And even then they nearly won it, didn't they?

Point is we're miles off being a top 6 team nevermind a top 4 one.

Half the reason people's knickers are in a twist this season is because it's a big opportunity missed to close the gap between us and the top 6.

Which proves the point perfectly.

it's taken Spurs, Arsenal and United to implode and enter freefall and a transfer ban for Chelsea for us to even think about making ground up on them. Three disasters and the governing bodies' intervention for us to even think about looking upwards

It's that entitlement again. "They'll fuck it so we'll just take their place". It was a foregone conclusion for a load of fans.

We need time to shift everyone we don't need and to bring in quality. I can see a busy January for us TBH. CB and a playmaker and possibly a winger.
Not because we’re in the bottom 3 ffs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)