• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Management Marco Silva

When will Marco Silva be sacked?

• Time to go now

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • If we lose to Watford

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • If we lose to Spurs

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Not that soon but sometime before Christmas

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • After Christmas but won't last the season

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • He won't be sacked, he'll turn it around

Votes: 19 25.7%

• Total voters

pablo

TEF Member
The best chance he's got is getting his team forcibly changed with an injury or player returning. Otherwise we will have the France/ Iceland pivot till his last days.

TylerDurden

Filthy piece of toe-rag
Palace (3)
Watford (3)
Villa (3)
Wolves (3)
Bournemouth (1)
Sheff Utd (3)
City (0)
Burnley (1)

Bottom 3 after those fixtures. Should be top 3.

We should have 17 points. Never will we get a chance with everyone else being so wank. 17 points would have us 2nd

How anyone can defend him or say it will get worse if we sack him is insane. We need a manager who can mix things up. Has more than one plan, if you can call it that.

Relegated hull
Shite and sacked at Watford
Had one purple patch here of 4 home games
He’s a one dimensional clueless fraud.

9 hours I spent driving on Saturday for that abject shite. What’s the fucking point.
This sums our current plight up. Fueled almost exclusively by the utter fucking delusion of Evertonians.

McLovin

Super Love Islander that holds the place together
This sums our current plight up. Fueled almost exclusively by the utter fucking delusion of Evertonians.
With our squad. Which of those are “delusional”
Maybe take the point off away at bournemouth
Anything less is accepting mediocrity. Are you suggesting you excepted a loss against villa, sheff utd and Burnley and that’s our level?

Sorry for expecting a little more from the fucking hundreds of pounds I spend and 14 hour days away from my family.

TylerDurden

Filthy piece of toe-rag
With our squad. Which of those are “delusional”
Maybe take the point off away at bournemouth
Anything less is accepting mediocrity. Are you suggesting you excepted a loss against villa, sheff utd and Burnley and that’s our level?

Sorry for expecting a little more from the fucking hundreds of pounds I spend and 14 hour days away from my family.
What squad? What makes people think this is a good squad like?

No. I accept the reality of our situation and the time it'll take to sort it out. The squad is still a fucking bombsite. There's a fuckton of work that needs doing to have a squad capable of breaking the top 6. That is the reality. Expecting top 3 just because we have an easy run on paper is pure Kopite behaviour. Makes you and the rest of them sound like absolute divvies tbh. Is it good enough? No, but it's the reality of where we are and where this squad is.

If you don't like it then there's plenty of other football clubs other there, but if you're wedded to the club like the rest of us then grow up and let the cunts get on with it.

McLovin

What squad? What makes people think this is a good squad like?

No. I accept the reality of our situation and the time it'll take to sort it out. The squad is still a fucking bombsite. There's a fuckton of work that needs doing to have a squad capable of breaking the top 6. That is the reality. Expecting top 3 just because we have an easy run on paper is pure Kopite behaviour. Makes you and the rest of them sound like absolute divvies tbh. Is it good enough? No, but it's the reality of where we are and where this squad is.

If you don't like it then there's plenty of other football clubs other there, but if you're wedded to the club like the rest of us then grow up and let the cunts get on with it.
I think our squad is better than palace, villa, sheff Utd and Burnley, yes. Quite emphatically.

Do you disagree? Should we beat Sheffield Utd at home? Should we score more than 1 goal away at palace, villa, Bournemouth and Burnley with the players we’ve got??

If I’m not allowed to expect us to beat those, 1) what’s the point of going? 2) what hope have we got again treat of the league, and 3) I assume as you don’t expect us to beat those sides you think we’ll be in a relegation fight?

We have to go 3-5-2 now. Our wing backs are good enough to get up and down the pitch. We need 2 strikers on and just go at teams.

He has nothing to lose now, just throw caution to the wind and go for it.

McLovin

We have to go 3-5-2 now. Our wing backs are good enough to get up and down the pitch. We need 2 strikers on and just go at teams.

He has nothing to lose now, just throw caution to the wind and go for it.
Let TylerDurden @TylerDurden know mate and he’ll pass it on to Silva for you.

TylerDurden

Filthy piece of toe-rag
I think our squad is better than palace, villa, sheff Utd and Burnley, yes. Quite emphatically.

Do you disagree? Should we beat Sheffield Utd at home? Should we score more than 1 goal away at palace, villa, Bournemouth and Burnley with the players we’ve got??

If I’m not allowed to expect us to beat those, 1) what’s the point of going? 2) what hope have we got again treat of the league, and 3) I assume as you don’t expect us to beat those sides you think we’ll be in a relegation fight?
Do you think City's squad is better than Wolves? Do you think Spurs squad is better than Brighton's? Do you think Newcastle's squad is better than United's? What players have we got like? I'm struggling to see which of our world class players you think should be doing more and why you think it's the managers fault that Sigurddson has been dog shit, Richarlison has been dog shit, Kean is struggling to settle, Gbamin and Gomes have barely played, the back 4 has been shite and the rest of them have largely been crap and unarsed. Who do you think should be firing us into the top 3?

Our squad may look ok on paper but it really, really is not the sort of squad you should be expecting top 3 form from. It's a preposterous expectation.

TylerDurden

Filthy piece of toe-rag
Let TylerDurden @TylerDurden know mate and he’ll pass it on to Silva for you.
Correct. Any football experts out there needing to get a message to the gaffer just give us a PM, i'll make sure your valuable insights find their way to the men paid thousands to do football for a living, save you the trouble of turning Judge Rinder off and sending a carrier pigeon

McLovin

Do you think City's squad is better than Wolves? Do you think Spurs squad is better than Brighton's? Do you think Newcastle's squad is better than United's? What players have we got like? I'm struggling to see which of our world class players you think should be doing more and why you think it's the managers fault that Sigurddson has been dog shit, Richarlison has been dog shit, Kean is struggling to settle, Gbamin and Gomes have barely played, the back 4 has been shite and the rest of them have largely been crap and unarsed. Who do you think should be firing us into the top 3?

Our squad may look ok on paper but it really, really is not the sort of squad you should be expecting top 3 form from. It's a preposterous expectation.
Absolutely yes, their squads are better than theirs. They’ve all got their own shit to deal with and I bet their fans aren’t “you’re deluded if you think we should beat them”. I bet their fucking furious how shit they’ve been in those games. City fans won’t be happy they are 8 points off Liverpool. Spurs fans won’t be happy they aren’t too 4. Yet you want me to be content with bottom 3 as I’m “delusional”

I’m not interesting in anyone else’s squad or how they get on

However, it’s not “delusional” of me to expect us to beat palace, villa, sheff utd and Burnley.

TylerDurden

Filthy piece of toe-rag
Absolutely yes, their squads are better than theirs. They’ve all got their own shit to deal with and I bet their fans aren’t “you’re deluded if you think we should beat them”. I bet their fucking furious how shit they’ve been in those games. City fans won’t be happy they are 8 points off Liverpool. Spurs fans won’t be happy they aren’t too 4. Yet you want me to be content with bottom 3 as I’m “delusional”

I’m not interesting in anyone else’s squad or how they get on

However, it’s not “delusional” of me to expect us to beat palace, villa, sheff utd and Burnley.
You think we should be in the top 3 despite failing to name a single player in our squad who deserves to be in the top 3

Sums our fanbase up. No wonder the reds are pissing themselves at us.

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
Think it's more to do with the relative 'easiness' of our fixture list. Doubt anyone would expect us to be 3rd/4th over a longer period of time, given the squad deficiencies that still exist. But we could easily be on about 14 points (4 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats) from those fixtures, which would have been enough for top 4 at this point.

That's not being entitled. That's just standing back and trying to work out whether we're progressing as a team, or going backwards. We smashed Burnley away last year, but lost on Saturday. Our away form in general is abysmal. And getting beat at home by Sheff Utd was just embarrassing.

TylerDurden

Filthy piece of toe-rag
Football doesn't work like that I'm afraid. We were never going to have the start people were foolishly expecting

bluerinse

Think it's more to do with the relative 'easiness' of our fixture list. Doubt anyone would expect us to be 3rd/4th over a longer period of time, given the squad deficiencies that still exist. But we could easily be on about 14 points (4 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats) from those fixtures, which would have been enough for top 4 at this point.

That's not being entitled. That's just standing back and trying to work out whether we're progressing as a team, or going backwards. We smashed Burnley away last year, but lost on Saturday. Our away form in general is abysmal. And getting beat at home by Sheff Utd was just embarrassing.
Sheffield United at home was a horrendous result. That's just got to be 3 points there, yes they're spirited and they battle but good grief. To lose that day, and fairly convincingly in the end without scoring a goal, was really worrying. That result has the hallmarks of the one that I'll look back on and think 'yeah, in hindsight, he lost it that day'.

I can understand us losing at Burnley, Bournemouth and even Villa. I'm not saying I expect to lose all 3, far from it, but considering how bad we are away from home it just doesn't come as a huge surprise that we lost any of those games.

I keep banging on about it, but what I just can't get my head around is how we can't score a goal most weeks. It's absolutely horrendous. 8 games, 6 goals and 3 of those in 1 game. I'm sure we've all got our own individual concerns with this squad, but to not even score a goal most of the time, it's pathetic.

McLovin

You think we should be in the top 3 despite failing to name a single player in our squad who deserves to be in the top 3

Sums our fanbase up. No wonder the reds are pissing themselves at us.
After the current fixtures yes. Doesn’t mean we are a top 3 team. Doesn’t mean we are a top 3 squad. However, after the fixtures we’ve played I’d expect a lot better return than. 7 points.

I have not once said we are a top 3 team? But after those 8 fixtures I’d expect to beat the likes of sheff utd, palace villa and Burnley. It’s not that hard to grasp. And if we had we’d currently be 2nd of 3rd. again, not saying we’d stay there. Just after 8 “easy” fixtures

TylerDurden

Filthy piece of toe-rag
After the current fixtures yes. Doesn’t mean we are a top 3 team. Doesn’t mean we are a top 3 squad. However, after the fixtures we’ve played I’d expect a lot better return than. 7 points.

I have not once said we are a top 3 team? But after those 8 fixtures I’d expect to beat the likes of sheff utd, palace villa and Burnley. It’s not that hard to grasp. And if we had we’d currently be 2nd of 3rd. again, not saying we’d stay there. Just after 8 “easy” fixtures
Nothing gives us the right to beat those teams. They're far more united than our squad, far more stable and their fans aren't entitled little faggots

McLovin

Nothing gives us the right to beat those teams. They're far more united than our squad, far more stable and their fans aren't entitled little faggots
Again. Never said we had a right. Talking about my expectations

Let’s break it down. One game at a time

Should we, a team that’s spent over £200m with aspirations of Europe beat Sheffield United at home if we wish to attain our goals?

pablo_p

TEF Member
We're talking expectations vs reality here, though.

Any team with genuine aspirations *SHOULD* 100% be beating the likes of Sheffield United; but we are Everton. It has never gone swimmingly for us in my time following us. Ever.

No-one is happy with the current situation. But all this talk of wanting his head has got to stop. In the last 6 years we've had 6 managers. Look at the instability which has come with that. What makes me laugh is before we'd even kicked a ball under him all the talk was "oh it's going to take at least 3yrs to sort this fucking mess out". And it's been what? 14months since he joined? Not even at the halfway point of that 3 years.

We're an entitled fanbase as a load of people still seem to think this is 1985 and that we're going for everything and winning all sorts. We haven't won a carrot in 25 fucking years and now we should be one bombing teams all over the shop coz the run in was easy on paper?

We need solidarity and to moderate our expectations. People have a very valid point saying we should be on more points. We should Be statistically speaking. But we're not. So be angry but look at the bigger picture. We've been all at sea for nearly 30 fucking years. What's changed?

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
I wasn’t sure whether I wanted Silva to go but I really hope we sack him now, just to see Dom’s meltdown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)