• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Management Marco Silva - Sacked!!

When will Marco Silva be sacked?

• Before Chelsea

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • In a few weeks when fixtures improve

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Won't get sacked

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Heath

TEF Member
Sad to see Marco Silva sacked. Not because I thought he could turn things around or anything like that, but because it's just more evidence of how we got it wrong again. Anyway, good luck to the man. He gave it a go and fell woefully short of what we want and expect for our Club.

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon)
I’m going to get banned for biting to this sad troll and he’ll stay and continue to take the piss out of our own fans for months to come as it’s now his sole reason for being on this forum, but they allow him to do it so they’re playing their part in it too. They must be fine with it. Pathetic.
I’m not having a go at you “out of nowhere” though. You know what you’re doing. Everyone else knows what you’re doing and the mods know what you’re doing but they aren’t doing anything about you as they are evidently piss weak. I’m not, I’ll call out a cunt who’s being a prick, always.

Free country, free speech.

If you can’t tolerate someone, there is a function to ignore them. Alternatively, don’t use the forum.

I disagree with Paul most of the time, but I still find it relatively easy to not be abusive to other people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)