• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Marcel Brands

Marcel Brands - Leaving the club

• Are you pro-Brands (a Brands-ista)

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Are you pro-Brands (a Brands-ista)

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFace

Canal Street tour guide
By the end of the night we could be in a real mess, no dof , the crowd going berserk and possibly no manager...

Consayblue22

TEF Member
I wasn't adamant. Like everyone else I expected him to after him not playing at Brentford. He didn't. He should have. The manager made mistakes.

What was a line I was spouting? I expected top 6 or top 8? What the fuck are you chatting lad hahahaha

We went nearly 2 months without a win under Ancelotti, did you want him out too?

Correct. He should have packed the midfield. He didn't. That was another mistake imo. Doesn't mean he should be sacked after 4 months because that would be retarded.

You were doing your usual of saying people are idiots if they don't think Delph was being saved for the Derby, well played.

No you were saying people who were having a go at the manager expected top 6/8. When no one said that. Ha ha ha ha ha proper shite.

I criticised Ancelotti for that run, but he showed a lot more with a very similar squad than Benitez has done.

These mistakes are costing us games because he is too slow to learn from them, he is failing.

Mike

edit: just cba anymore
The side that we’ve had during this bad run is nothing like the side Ancelotti had last year though. Completely different attacking unit.

I am sure many will have said last season that Everton would be in trouble if we lost both DCL and Richarlison.

Dom

Relatively well read but a fucking moron
You were doing your usual of saying people are idiots if they don't think Delph was being saved for the Derby, well played.

No you were saying people who were having a go at the manager expected top 6/8. When no one said that. Ha ha ha ha ha proper shite.

I criticised Ancelotti for that run, but he showed a lot more with a very similar squad than Benitez has done.

These mistakes are costing us games because he is too slow to learn from them, he is failing.

Course I was mate. Find it and own it or stop making things up

No I didn't, again, stop making things up. I asked you a question. Where would you expect us to be with considerable injuries? Where do you think this squad would be with everyone fit?

So Ancelotti gets a pass because he won a few away games but Benitez gets dogs abused despite having us 4th with everyone fit? Lol K fella

I'm done, this is preposterous

Consayblue22

TEF Member
Course I was mate. Find it and own it or stop making things up

No I didn't, again, stop making things up. I asked you a question. Where would you expect us to be with considerable injuries? Where do you think this squad would be with everyone fit?

So Ancelotti gets a pass because he won a few away games but Benitez gets dogs abused despite having us 4th with everyone fit? Lol K fella

I'm done, this is preposterous

You said only sad cunts go and find old posts before, make your fucking mind up. And are you denying calling people who disagreed with you mongs and idiots? As you absolutely have been repeatedly.

I would expect a team that finished 10th last season and was challenging for Europe for most of the season to get a win in over 2 months. There is my answer again since you ignored it first time.

A few away games haha, first win at Anfield in 20 odd years? Without DCL and a few others BTW. First win at Arsenal in how many years? Ancelotti had a very similar squad performing much better. Benitez’s response? Watford’s first ever win at Goodison and our biggest ever home Derby defeat. Benitez had us 4th for about 2 games mate. And we haven’t won a game since the 25th of SEPTEMBER!

You’re reasoning is always preposterous so I am not surprised.

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
The side that we’ve had during this bad run is nothing like the side Ancelotti had last year though. Completely different attacking unit.

I am sure many will have said last season that Everton would be in trouble if we lost both DCL and Richarlison.

Exactly.

Benitez clearly has better option than Ancelotti had at his disposal. World class Demarai Gray and ‘Prove a few wrong’ Andros Townsend are in the team now.

TheFace

Canal Street tour guide
Big bill over ruling him...

Got no say with 1.7% shareholding tho has he lads ... ??? Hahaha

Lads ?

bluenose@#7

TEF Member
Big bill over ruling him...

Got no say with 1.7% shareholding tho has he lads ... ??? Hahaha

Lads ?
Must have a pre agreement about being here until the new ground is built ............ or a pact with the devil ..... take your pick .

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator
we have to go back jack shephard GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)