• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Managers under Pressure

T1878

Love Islander
I reckon they'll push hard for Arteta, particularly with the success Lampard has had. It's relatively low-risk and the timing seems right.

lichfieldblue

TEF Member
I'm surprised at Ljungberg being an interim. Suggests they don't have someone lined up.

As we've learnt, that can be a recipe for disaster.

bluerinse

There will no doubt be many using this as the old stick to beat Everton with 'look how a proper club operates'

But compare their run of games coming up with ours.

Norwich
Brighton
West Ham
Leige
City
Everton
Bournemouth

Are their fixtures up to boxing day.

Compares those with ours. Timing is everything.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
I'm surprised at Ljungberg being an interim. Suggests they don't have someone lined up.

As we've learnt, that can be a recipe for disaster.
They've got a game in 48 hours, so he was always going to take that game.

Think they'll probably appoint Nuno early next week.

bluerinse

Spurs fans would be laughing at Arsenal if they hired a manager who just last week was deemed not good enough for them.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
One thing is for sure, Arsenal will beat Norwich on Sunday now. Shithouses.

Paulgreece

Mr. Denial
There will no doubt be many using this as the old stick to beat Everton with 'look how a proper club operates'

But compare their run of games coming up with ours.

Norwich
Brighton
West Ham
Leige
City
Everton
Bournemouth

Are their fixtures up to boxing day.

Compares those with ours. Timing is everything.
???

Our current manager can't get results against the alleged poorer teams in the league, I'd rather get shut and hope we pick up some points in the tough run.

Maybe the players can have another meeting to decide our tactics, didn't we pick up for a game after the last one?

bluerinse

???

Our current manager can't get results against the alleged poorer teams in the league, I'd rather get shut and hope we pick up some points in the tough run.

Maybe the players can have another meeting to decide our tactics, didn't we pick up for a game after the last one?
I'm not talking about Silva in this thread.

Arsenal have a nice window in which to drop a new manager in, as did Spurs, we don't. Nothing else to say on the matter.

bluerinse

Ah sorry, I thought you mentioning us was something to do with us.
Did you even read my reply?

I said the timing isn't right for a new manager to walk in. As per usual you made it about Silva when I didn't even mention him in either post. Obsessed much? Go get the photo up on your dartboard pal, might make you feel better. Don't worry it'll be over soon.

Paulgreece

Mr. Denial
Did you even read my reply?

I said the timing isn't right for a new manager to walk in. As per usual you made it about Silva when I didn't even mention him in either post. Obsessed much? Go get the photo up on your dartboard pal, might make you feel better. Don't worry it'll be over soon.
I know what you said, I just disagreed with it, nothing wrong with getting rid of the failure now, a new guy wont be expected to work miracles instantly after this fraudulent cunt.

Paulgreece

Mr. Denial
Allegri will get another top job. No need to go to Arsenal where it's extremely unlikely they'll be playing champions league football soon.
Yeah I get that but the lure of London is massive to these fellas, look at Jose, he lived in a hotel whilst managing the biggest club in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)