• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Managers under Pressure

bluerinse

Emery won’t get sacked in the break but Arsenal is definitely the next big job available
Some might say Spurs may come up (if that counts as a big job) but I don't see them binning Poch. I think he's basically got free reign there.

bluerinse

Yet some of our fans want us to be one of those clubs too.
Calm heads, understanding and logic can be lacking at times, can't they?

I think in general football fans get far too hyped up and strangely excited at the prospect of changing managers nowadays. The constantly ready available media (Sky Sports News, Talksport etc) and social media (this thread for instance) are to blame for that imo. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like it never used to be like that. Managers are in general under the microscope more than ever before.

bluerinse

Warnock has left Cardiff by mutual consent.

He said this was going to be his last season so this could be his lot in football.

Statue of Dixie

Blue Steel
Warnock has left Cardiff by mutual consent.

He said this was going to be his last season so this could be his lot in football.
Shame that, I liked Warnock, he told it how it was hence getting into a lot of trouble and because he told it how it was he was disliked by the arl farts at the FA.

Hope he goes onto more media work and dinner speeches, be great that, nothing to hold him back

bluerinse

Never say never, but I would've thought any Premier League sides pulling the trigger this international break would've done so by now.

In many ways, I think it's good to see clubs keeping the faith.

McLovin

Super Love Islander that holds the place together
It’s like no one wants to go first. When one goes they’ll be a domino effect.

Plus, the managerial merrygoround of the old fossils finally seems to have come to a stand still. Perplexing chairman on who actually to give a chance to

bluerinse

Fully expecing Emery or Pellegrini to be sacked before Silva, having weighed in with the bookies on Marco going next over the weekend.

Wouldn't be surprised if either go today, tbh.

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
That does seem quite strong for him.

Not having Nuno is the right man for Arsenal. Don't really understand what he's done to get the job.

Arsenal fans going to enjoy his style of football? Absolutely not.

bluerinse

Emery going today according to the usually very reliable David Ornstein.

Everton there finding new ways to piss me off. Thought Silva next to go was a sure fire thing.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Wonder if they have someone lined up? Can’t se their fans being too enamoured by Wolves manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)