• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Managers under Pressure

Mug

Partly Scottish
Him and Derby are certainly worth keeping an eye out for now I’d say.

Mike

Never wrong
He'll probably get sacked within months. Wasn't half the Derby side on loan?

sheedy

Part-time Love Islander
Just so hard to predict how managers coming from overseas are going to do , plenty didn’t rate silva and he’s at Everton and a lot rated de boer and he lasted 2 mins . I don’t know who he’s got with him but I think he’d do well to consider having someone with football league experience around .

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
Are you a football agent S sheedy or is it your mate? You seem to know a lot about the goings on around behind the scenes football world. Must be great that job. I know there will be more to it than meets the eye but I bet its exciting.

sheedy

Part-time Love Islander
Are you a football agent S sheedy or is it your mate? You seem to know a lot about the goings on around behind the scenes football world. Must be great that job. I know there will be more to it than meets the eye but I bet its exciting.

I’m lucky enough to be around that world on occasion I certainly know a lot of people who are immersed in it . Hard to keep the same love for the game though .

Dolorous Edd

Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch
I’m lucky enough to be around that world on occasion I certainly know a lot of people who are immersed in it . Hard to keep the same love for the game though .
I imagine there's a lot of nosebang and hookers involved.

sheedy

Part-time Love Islander
I imagine there's a lot of nosebang and hookers involved.

Ha ha , I generally just mean the greed , lack of honesty and disloyalty really . If you're expect anyone to be telling the truth or to be loyal on any side then you’re usually disappointed. Hence why a deal like Gomes tends to make even the most hardened cynic smile .

Steve Bruce has played Wednesday like a flute.

Made them hold on for a month after employing him while he was on his jollies. Did wonders while there and then jumped at the first opportunity to get in the PL.

Salty tears everywhere from Wednesday fans

thebluenose

TEF Member

Made them hold on for a month after employing him while he was on his jollies. Did wonders while there and then jumped at the first opportunity to get in the PL.

Hard times for Wednesday. Neighbours doing well, manager fucking off shortly before the season starts. Most likely getting a clogger in charge to replace him.
I'd be furious

Hard times for Wednesday. Neighbours doing well, manager fucking off shortly before the season starts. Most likely getting a clogger in charge to replace him.
I'd be furious
I'm winding them all up in work. I'm mentioning Tony Pulis and Sam Allardyce loads - I know one person who would like one of these to happen though! haha

sheedy

Part-time Love Islander

I suspect there has been all kinds gone on there over this whole deal behind the scenes , particularly given that Bruce is involved . I also think the deal also probably suits owners who wouldn’t mind realising some cash for very little outlay certainly if they’re trying to sell the club .

After all that they might be getting the Lyon manager.

Seen that reported but I’d be surprised

Mike

Never wrong
Manager Sol Campbell has left League Two side Macclesfield Town by mutual consent after eight months in charge.

The 44-year-old former England defender took over in November 2018 with the Silkmen bottom of League Two.

Campbell kept them in the English Football League thanks to a run of just two defeats in their final 10 games.

Mike

Never wrong
Rumoured to be a financial thing but fuck knows. It's a strange time to let go of a manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)