• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Managers under Pressure

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
Pardew has left Newcastle and joined Palace!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walker

TEF Member
Why does it appear to be just me that's bewildered at this??

I know he's got history there and wants to be in London but that's about it for me.

Palace are garbage, Newcastle have a half decent side. He's on a decent wedge for a long time. Why is he so happy to go?

joey macmo

TEF Member
Afaik he could have been sacked at anytime but was only paid up till the end of the current season.

He couldn't buy any players but isn't that the same at Palace?

kev1

He isn't wanted by the Newcastke fans no matter what he does and he doesn't have any real control as there is a Director of football there. The sack was also inevitable at some stage. At Palace he will be loved by the fans and have full control - no brainer to me.

lichfieldblue

TEF Member
He isn't wanted by the Newcastke fans no matter what he does and he doesn't have any real control as there is a Director of football there. The sack was also inevitable at some stage. At Palace he will be loved by the fans and have full control - no brainer to me.

How long ago did he sign a 7 year contract? He'd want at least what's left on it at Palace for the same money - I'm surprised Palace can even entertain offering either.

scott_efc

Doom-monger and Wayne Lineker fan
I would honestly take Pardew over Martinez right now and I really really hate the smug bellend.

At least Pulis is still free incase our situation continues to plummet!

kev1

And Irvine sacked!

kev1

Rumours that Coloccini in line for the Newcastle job [distin1][coleman]
Just heard that on talksport - and Sherwood for West Brom

McLovin

Love Islander who is shagging an ex-24 year old
I keep swaying between wum and mental case for Scott. Latest post has you at wum. Nobody could ever have pardew as a serious option. No one

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Pardew? Is there no end to this?

OJL

TEF Member
Collocini is a very weird one. Carragher's reaction was class.

Feel for Irvine, think he was doing ok there tbh, he'd better get himself up the M6 pronto

joey macmo

TEF Member
Collocini is a very weird one. Carragher's reaction was class.

Feel for Irvine, think he was doing ok there tbh, he'd better get himself up the M6 pronto
Spoke to him for a bit at Osmans testimonial, really nice fella and I presume he's highly rated as a coach.

Emhands

TEF Member
[boblaugh] This guy would enjoy the North East of England, go on Ashley solve our.....I mean your problems.

bluerinse

Question is who can deal with Ashley's bullshit? Maybe he thinks they're safe enough, have nothing to lose and Collocini is a legend with the fans.

Collocini looking delighted to be linked with the Newcastle job!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)