• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Managers under Pressure

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Mr. U-Turn
Totally agree but Leicester? He's on a hiding to nothing there. I hope he fails miserably.
They have enough money to attract decent players and they have a good squad already. I hate to remind you but they did win the league recently as well!! They could easily be best of the rest.

Ste lucas

TEF Member
Hahah I can't believe he's left Celtic for Leicester
I can.
First season 30 points ahead
2nd season won by 9 points

Hes 8 points clear after losing to rangers and should of been a bigger score.

He doesnt want to be the Celtic manager who loses to rangers.

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
I can.
First season 30 points ahead
2nd season won by 9 points

Hes 8 points clear after losing to rangers and should of been a bigger score.

He doesnt want to be the Celtic manager who loses to rangers.
They're not going to come anywhere near to losing the league to Rangers though.

MLWEFC

Not this season, but next season possibly. He may not get a chance in the summer to come back the lren
I'll give you double the odds from the bookies on Rangers winning the league next season, if you want Ste!

The season isn't over yet, think the points gap you mention will be about 15.

bignevruled

TEF Member
If he'd have waited he could have gone for the treble treble with Celtic, left on good terms, cemented his legacy with the Celtic fans and probably got a job at a bigger club. Just seems a bizarre decision to make at this point.

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
I very much doubt that they made their initial approach that recently. Probably been talking to his agent for a while. They'd have sacked Puel months ago if it wasn't for the helicopter crash.
Approach to Celtic. I’m sure Rodgers has known of their interest for a while. But allegedly they made their approach to Celtic last night, at which point Rodgers said he’d want to talk to them.

Agreed compo, got permission, got him in for talks, deal signed in a matter of hours.

MLWEFC

Approach to Celtic. I’m sure Rodgers has known of their interest for a while. But allegedly they made their approach to Celtic last night, at which point Rodgers said he’d want to talk to them.

Agreed compo, got permission, got him in for talks, deal signed in a matter of hours.
As mentioned earlier, Rodgers fell out with the Celtic board earlier in the season and they're probably not arsed about him going.

Given they've got Lennon in as quickly as a manager has left, this has probably all been on the cards for weeks, without us knowing.

bluerinse

The replies! They really didn't like Ranieri, did they.

Haven't paid close attention but from where I'm sitting they're not good enough regardless of who's in control.

Who knows, 10 games to play, maybe they think they can pull off 7 wins but it was now or never.

sheedy

Part-time Love Islander
Haven't paid close attention but from where I'm sitting they're not good enough regardless of who's in control.

Who knows, 10 games to play, maybe they think they can pull off 7 wins but it was now or never.
Exactly , the problem at Fulham is the quality of the players and it’s not either of the two managers they’ve sacked that has bought them .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)