• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Managers under Pressure

sheedy

Part-time Love Islander
Cheers Sheeds. Be a strange move if it comes off but it happens in football.
No real chance unless they go crazy cash wise.

Shame for Hyypia, whose actually alright , had a chance to stay because they wanted him to . maybe management just not for him.

Buggrit Hall

TEF Member
No real chance unless they go crazy cash wise.

Shame for Hyypia, whose actually alright , had a chance to stay because they wanted him to . maybe management just not for him.
Could be or maybe he just wasn't the right man for Brighton, could may be that his footballing philosophy fits a top flight team or a European one (or he's just, as you said not cut out for management)? Won't get an answer to that until he finds another job of course.

sheedy

Part-time Love Islander
Could be or maybe he just wasn't the right man for Brighton, could may be that his footballing philosophy fits a top flight team or a European one (or he's just, as you said not cut out for management)? Won't get an answer to that until he finds another job of course.
More the latter I think

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
Didn't expect that one - Pulis must be going back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Statue of Dixie

Blue Steel
Doubt we'll see Warnock in management again now. Probably turn his attentions to being a full time pundit.

I like him TBH, speaks his mind and doesn't give two shiny shits what would be coming to him from the FA

bluerinse

Talking of twitter rumours there's a lot of chat that Pardew might be going to Palace (he also didn't do Newcastle's post game interviews today).

Also Stan Collymore (I know, probably knows fuck all) tweeted that 4 current PL clubs want Tony Pulis, 1 of which he said would be a disgrace if they ousted the current manager for Pulis.

McLovin

Love Islander who is shagging an ex-24 year old
Rogers out - pulis in

I know odds mean shit but pardew was odds on for palace earlier today

bluerinse

Pardew down to 2/5 to take the Palace job.

Seems to be a lot of money being taken on it, maybe there's something in it.

Talksport seem convinced he is going there. Thats why he didn't do post match media.

S @sheedy any ideas? ;)

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
Bet Moyes regrets going to Spain now as it looks like it's all about to happen in the prem

joey macmo

TEF Member
Bet Moyes regrets going to Spain now as it looks like it's all about to happen in the prem

Nah that's a brilliant job for him at the moment.

They only want him to stay up, they regard him as a massive "signing" over there, the uk media aren't on his back every day and San Sebastián is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)