• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Managers under Pressure

sheedy

Part-time Love Islander
I'd expect a daily mail tan leaked article out of which Mackay comes out badly imminently .
Today's Mail reporting a former cardiff City employee had submitted a written complaint that he was the victim of discrimination . Alisher Apalyamov was apparently 'horrified' to learn he was known as 'chemical Ali' in emails between moody and mackay and was also ostracised after Moody's departure .

Well who'd have thunk it ?

There will be more I'd think .

sheedy

Part-time Love Islander
Massive game for alan Irvine today , I'm led to believe west brom already been asking around .

Massive game for alan Irvine today , I'm led to believe west brom already been asking around .
Remember my email lid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buggrit Hall

TEF Member
According to talksport Tony Pulis has expressed an interest in the Brighton job. Probably a load of bollocks as it was only a short while ago that Pulis said he would only manage a top flight club. Bad news if true though as we all want him to replace the useless Martinez (according to some on here)....

sheedy

Part-time Love Islander
According to talksport Tony Pulis has expressed an interest in the Brighton job. Probably a load of bollocks as it was only a short while ago that Pulis said he would only manage a top flight club. Bad news if true though as we all want him to replace the useless Martinez (according to some on here)....
reading wanted him but couldn't afford him , brighton are obviously interested . Plenty of clubs want plenty of managers doesn't mean they'll get them . its about personal finances and finances for the club in future . I'd file this under unlikely .

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
First time I've known it that not one prem manager been sacked. Pulis is waiting in the wings like a vulture...

sheedy

Part-time Love Islander
First time I've known it that not one prem manager been sacked. Pulis is waiting in the wings like a vulture...

It's amazing how nobody has gone , be a question I suppose of whether he'd fancy one that comes up first because ge'll probably be top of the list certainly if it's bottom 6

kev1

It's amazing how nobody has gone , be a question I suppose of whether he'd fancy one that comes up first because ge'll probably be top of the list certainly if it's bottom 6
Leicester are holding their nerve but surely Pearson will be the first?

kev1

Not convinced he's fancy that , who knows like
The longer it goes on the harder it will get to keep them up. Wonder what the odds are for no manager to lose their job?

sheedy

Part-time Love Islander
Sacked Burke , head of football operations , to maybe clear the way . Meeting with pulis but would think finances are a no go .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)