• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Lucas 'Le Gourmand' Digne

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 37 92.5%
  • Bin

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

Anichebe's gooch

TEF Member
Like all players he needs competition. There's no one to push him/keep him on his toes or no one to come in if he gets injured or has a dip in form.

It's another indictment of our shite transfer strategy.

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
Sell.

Mug

Partly Scottish
Like all players he needs competition. There's no one to push him/keep him on his toes or no one to come in if he gets injured or has a dip in form.

It's another indictment of our shite transfer strategy.

Not sure competition is his problem. His ultimate aim is to get into the French team to win the World Cup to do that he’s got to be playing well for his club whether or not he’s got a young left back wanting minutes won’t be effecting his motivation he’s just in a poor run by his standards. It’ll turn soon.

Anichebe's gooch

TEF Member
Not sure competition is his problem. His ultimate aim is to get into the French team to win the World Cup to do that he’s got to be playing well for his club whether or not he’s got a young left back wanting minutes won’t be effecting his motivation he’s just in a poor run by his standards. It’ll turn soon.
I'm not saying it's deliberate. It can often be an unconscious thing that players' standards slip when there is no one to put pressure on their position. Why we let two left backs go in the summer I'll never know.

Mug

Partly Scottish
I'm not saying it's deliberate. It can often be an unconscious thing that players' standards slip when there is no one to put pressure on their position. Why we let two left backs go in the summer I'll never know.

I agree we shouldn’t be without a backup for him but that’s all they’ll ever be, somebody to be brought in when he’s injured or suspended. They’ll never be challenging him, his position is one of the most secure in the squad regardless of letting the two young lads leave. Its just a form issue that’ll turn around.

Mike

Usually wrong
I'm glad we loaned out Nkounkou, although I question the standard of the loan.

It's a bit of a catch 22 situation really.

dr lee

TEF Member
Digne has never been better than average defensively but had a particularly bad day today. We need to get him going offensively now, he looks like on confidence.

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
Anyone expect him back for Saturday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)