• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Lucas 'Le Gourmand' Digne

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 36 92.3%
  • Bin

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

bluerinse

He looked fine when he went off.

Didn't need any help, was shown walking up the stairs fine and then sitting in the dugout watching after he went. No need for immediate treatment.

He obviously felt something and didn't want to risk further issue with France already through. I suspect Deschamps told all his players, feel anything, don't risk it just come off (considering they lost Dembele to injury in the last game).

Would be very surprised if it was anything bad but he is Everton player so his leg probably exploded overnight

Floody

TEF Member
lt GIF

Digne arrives back for pre-season training

Consayblue22

TEF Member
Did the same injury Monday night my quad went pop but mine must have been worse as I was limping after. Reckon i’ll be sound in a week so Digne shouldn’t be out longer than 12 months.

Hull Toffee

TEF Member
Anyone any updates on his injury situation, haven't heard anything so just wondered if he was likely to be anywhere near fit for the start of the season ?

Anyone any updates on his injury situation, haven't heard anything so just wondered if he was likely to be anywhere near fit for the start of the season ?
See above

Paulgreece

TEF Member
Has to be taken off set pieces, his delivery is awful these days from dead ball situations, we have some decent players in the air, need to utilise them.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Reality TV overlord
Has to be taken off set pieces, his delivery is awful these days from dead ball situations, we have some decent players in the air, need to utilise them.
We haven’t got a player to take them since the nonce stopped playing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)