• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Lucas 'Le Gourmand' Digne

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 36 94.7%
  • Bin

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

graeme

TEF Member
tenor.gif

Quinnylad

TEF Member
Am I the only one who thinks Digne is well off the pace at the moment, some of his set pieces, especially corners have been woeful in the whole and he seems to be constantly looking to play the ball backwards instead of taking it forward, its like he just doesn't have the confidence to take someone on one on one and his around defensive play has fallen off, he constantly has players just going past him like he isn't there....... its an odd one and possibly a side effect of him coming back from his ankle injury so quickly

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon) Sad panda
Am I the only one who thinks Digne is well off the pace at the moment, some of his set pieces, especially corners have been woeful in the whole and he seems to be constantly looking to play the ball backwards instead of taking it forward, its like he just doesn't have the confidence to take someone on one on one and his around defensive play has fallen off, he constantly has players just going past him like he isn't there....... its an odd one and possibly a side effect of him coming back from his ankle injury so quickly
Looked like he took a knock halfway through the game.

He's been decent otherwise, IMO.

Quinnylad

TEF Member
I'll say it again since he has come back from his injury, he has been wank..... his crossing ability has gone from 9/10, 10/10 down to a 4 or 5 out of ten and his corners are even worse.
He has also gone from a very combative forward passing left back to an absolute negative cunt, everytime he gets the ball, he is constantly looking to play sideways or backwards, he seems to only pass forwards when he absolutely has too.
Hopefully this is just a reaction from his injury, can't think of any other factor thst might be affecting his play

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
He's always looking sideways or backwards because there's nobody ahead of him.

I think you're focusing on the wrong player tbh mate.

Gilroy

TEF Member
Set ups like today don’t give him anyone to link up with. Our best outlets are moments of magic from James or consistent crosses into the box from Digne.

Richalison needs pushing back out left. Which will allow Digne to get forward more. The injuries have caused too much re-jigging this season and now we’re a mess. We need to get back to basics. Getting the best out of our best players. - Digne being someone at the top of that list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 2)