• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Lucas 'Le Gourmand' Digne

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 36 94.7%
  • Bin

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

frank rizzo

TEF Member
35 packs of Sayers Dinkie cakes p/w on top of a Salt and Pepper box every Friday is what I've heard.
I hope the dinkies arent all up front cos they dont last well in the fridge. That deal works out to 5 packs a day and with 4 per pack I reckon even a chubber like Digne probably isnt doing more than 20 dinkies a day along with the rest of his ample intake.

pablo_p

TEF Member
I hope the dinkies arent all up front cos they dont last well in the fridge. That deal works out to 5 packs a day and with 4 per pack I reckon even a chubber like Digne probably isnt doing more than 20 dinkies a day along with the rest of his ample intake.

There's a rumour doing the rounds that he can eat dinkies to the power of 'n', you know, mate.

Rumour is he flew down to the one on Allerton road on his mobility scooter demanding that they only put yellow smarties on the top of them, though.

Such a prima donna, IMO.

Romeo Sensini

TEF Member
Thought the days of fucking around with negotiations were behind us. Just give him the extra dozen custard slices per week that he's asking, not like he isn't worth it.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Is right. Chunky bastard.

thebluenose

TEF Member
The club are really capitalising on all the good news this week!

Derby win, Bramley-Moore and now this fat fuck

We better beat Southampton

Iggy

Love Islander
It’s a good indicator that he’s confident of us going places, because he could play for pretty much any club in the world. He’s that good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• Rich