• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Lucas 'Le Gourmand' Digne

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • Bin

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

DannyEvo

TEF Member
He may be carrying injuries.

Doesn't mean he can't pass a ball though.

pablo_p

TEF Member
Said it in this thread but the absence of Bernard has hindered him.

Gone from 4-3-3 (or a variation of) to 4-4-2 as well and I think tactically he's not up to speed yet.

Plus Ferguson came out and said he's been carrying an injury all season.

Gilroy

TEF Member
His touch has gone this season. Maybe he’s second guessing himself if he’s carrying an injury, but somethings not right with him.

He also doesn’t look like he can get any power on his passes. A lot of his crosses/corners are being underhit.

pablo_p

TEF Member
His touch has gone this season. Maybe he’s second guessing himself if he’s carrying an injury, but somethings not right with him.

He also doesn’t look like he can get any power on his passes. A lot of his crosses/corners are being underhit.
Telltale signs of an injury that, though.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
Theo fucking Walcott has been taking our corners later in games, there can be no doubt he has an injury.

But it's true that before the injury he hadn't hit the heights of last season but for one or two games.

What I don't get is why they haven't just played Baines against City or yesterday. No matter who our coaching staff is, they seem to continually make extremely questionable decisions when it comes injuries and protecting players.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander

DannyEvo

TEF Member
Absolutely blowing in the second half. Clearly not fit enough.

Did well though and got an assist.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
There's no question at this point that he's carrying an injury tha probably needs work on it.

I just don't understand why we aren't giving him a break? Baines is more than capable of stepping in for games like today.

ScottM

Pyar sauced
Hes just posted on Instagram that he’s had a tough week and used #grandfather so I suspect that he’s either been ill or has passed away.

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
Don’t know the circumstances like, but you’d hope we at least offered him a few days off if he was struggling emotionally.
Baines is more than capable of playing a home fixture against Brighton.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)