• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Liverpool v Everton k.o. 16:01 Sun 5/1/20 BBC1 FAcup

Floody

TEF Member
Too slow passing out from the back. We are going to get caught here.
Need to get the ball up more quickly like we did against Chelsea so successfully

T1878

Love Islander
we’ve had some great chances, but they’ve been far better in possession. That’s embarrassing.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
It's not the fact that we are complaining thinking we are 2 or 3 down, but the fact we should be beating a makeshift Liverpool team.

We have senior players that are being embarrassed by youth players, it's not good enough.
Absolutely nobody has been embarrassed though, least not yet anyway.

You're on here every match saying this is the worst footballing side you've ever seen. It's clearly fucking not is it, we've been much much worse.

Shez

Mr Agenda
I'm worried. We should be 3-0 up here and we've spurned every single chance.

Digne, Sidibe and Holgate in particular have been very, very poor.

Ancelloti's tactics are working, his players arent.

This is going to be so embarrassing.

RickyMartin

TEF Member
I swear there is an actual force field around their goal if it wasn’t us it would be hilarious.

Watching us there has made me so fucking angry. They are all over the place at the back. Long balls over the top you get in every time. Just fucking beat them ffs stop fucking panicking. Some of them have been so so poor.

They are fucking children just FUCKING BEAT THEM.

TylerDurden

At own request
Banned
It's not the fact that we are complaining thinking we are 2 or 3 down, but the fact we should be beating a makeshift Liverpool team.

We have senior players that are being embarrassed by youth players, it's not good enough.
It’s HT. Do you think we won’t win this?

Dixie

Elite Member
In what football brain do you think looping a ball slowly up in the air is the ball to pick there? I mean Walcott gives me heart problems.

bluerinse

It hasn't been good but they're there for the taking. A few tweaks at half time and careful use of fresh legs in the second half could see us through.

I can't be arsed with the entitled fume.

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
We may be shite, but we should be winning this.

Have read through most of the comments and I wouldn’t be rushing to bring on Delph or Davies. They carry minimal goal threat or creativity. Bernard first for me, with Kean soon after. We’ll get more chances, and we need players ready to finish them off.

Of course, if they get through another 20 mins or so and decide to chase it, they’ve got Mane and Oxlade-Chamberlain available to come on.

AngusYoung

TEF Member
Absolutely nobody has been embarrassed though, least not yet anyway.

You're on here every match saying this is the worst footballing side you've ever seen. It's clearly fucking not is it, we've been much much worse.
I state they are the worst footballing team I've seen and I stand by that, Sigurdsson an international with God knows how many caps has been shocking.

Reactions: Mug

Fingerling

TEF Member
We've seen this often enough before in fa cup matches - one side plays like they'll achieve immortality if they win and the other plays like they'll achieve it if they lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)