• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Kurt Zouma

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Bin

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

bluerinse

I'm aware the above journalist isn't popular among Evertonians, however he does get Chelsea bits before most.

Would you take him on loan?

T1878

TEF Member
Looked good at Chelsea. I didn’t see him at Stoke but a few are saying he was shite.

Would take him provided we signed someone better as well.

Definitely wouldn’t have been someone on Brands’/Silva’s list at the start of the window - I think we can say that with a degree of certainty.

bluerinse

Looked good at Chelsea. I didn’t see him at Stoke but a few are saying he was shite.

Would take him provided we signed someone better as well.

Definitely wouldn’t have been someone on Brands’/Silva’s list at the start of the window - I think we can say that with a degree of certainty.
I'm with you, if he's the 2nd centre half we bring in, I'm happy.

If we somehow got into a situation where it's just him, I'm not.

45rpm

TEF Member
He had a couple of howlers at Stoke, but defo a player in there. Keane and Zouma - nah, but Mina and Zouma - yes kid.

Mug

TEF Member
I’d be happy enough to see him come in, apart from Mina (and let’s be honest nobody’s actually seen anything of this lad to make a judgment), he’s the most exciting centreback for potential/gamble/reward we’ve been linked with.

Certainly rather him than Rojo, Mee or Gibson.

DannyEvo

TEF Member
I remember him playing against us opening day of the season and he made a decent goal line clearance.

Can't remember his name mentioned again all season.

Consayblue22

TEF Member
I thought he looked great at Chelsea, struggled a bit with Stoke last season but who didn't in their team? They got relegated after all. I think with the experience of the likes of Coleman, Jagielka and Baines around him he could well here

AngusYoung

TEF Member
Zouma looked a very good player when he first arrived at Chelsea, I don't think he has been helped by injuries and last season at Stoke.

I'd be happy to see him here.

toffee_boy_andy

TEF Member
Would be happy enough if he's one of 2 CB's signed.

Chelsea seem to still rate him. Or at least they did last summer when he signed a new 6-year contract.

Ste

TEF Member
Zoum, you chased the ball away
High noon, bernard and richarlison came out to play
Then my whole world went zoum
Lecky legs dancin' in the afternoon

bluerinse

It was Mourinho that took him to Chelsea, wasn't it?
I think so.

Although I'm not too sure what he's doing there, this isn't the type of signing thats going to close the gap on City.

They're crying out for creative talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)