• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Jonas Lössl - Signed on free transfer (3 year deal)

Good signing?

• Yes, good back up to keep Pickford on his toes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No. He's shite

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Dunno

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

bluerinse

Love Island Mod

Been quite a persistent rumour these last few days so we might as well give him a thread.

Supposedly being signed on a free transfer.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
I'd be happy to bring him in.

Definitely gives Pickford more of a kick up the arse than Stek did.

Also allows Virginia to go out on loan to play big boy football

boris

TEF Member
I don’t know anything about him but we definitely need a keeper. If we feel we can get one in for free then great.

From the little bits I’ve seen of Virginia he looks miles off the premier league and Stek, well, I’d literally right the game off if I knew he was starting any fixture for us now.

I remember getting bumped all over the place for my opinion on him after he saved 2 pens against City but that was a freak day he really was an appalling keeper. No bottle whatsoever.

AnthonyC

Admin
I don’t know anything about him but we definitely need a keeper. If we feel we can get one in for free then great.

From the little bits I’ve seen of Virginia he looks miles off the premier league and Stek, well, I’d literally right the game off if I knew he was starting any fixture for us now.

I remember getting bumped all over the place for my opinion on him after he saved 2 pens against City but that was a freak day he really was an appalling keeper. No bottle whatsoever.
I despise Stek after Blackburn away last year and he watched the ball be lobbed over his head with Ashley Williams

Don’t rate him whatsoever

Potrik

TEF Member
If we’re binning Stekelenburg off and sending Virginia out on loan then a 2 year contract on likely low wages wouldn’t be the worst move in the world.

mr_pib

TEF Member
So long as we dont do that cup keeper shite i genuinely dont worry too much who the backup is. Virginia needs game time though so should be loaned out next season if their is a club willing to play him.
I think you may be disappointed. I can’t see a player who has been first choice for his club in the PL for 2 seasons and in his prime as a goalie coming here as backup without guarantees about starting some games.

Thing is, if you want a decent backup keeper in the prem, you need to give guarantees that they will get on the pitch every now and again, not just if Pickford gets crocked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)