• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

January Transfer Window 2020

How many first team players will Everton sign in the 2020 January transfer window?

Votes: 20 51.3%

Votes: 14 35.9%

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 3+

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

DannyEvo

TEF Member
We will go back in for Doucoure, especially if Watford are toast.

I'd look overseas at CB and forward- we won't get any value over here.

T1878

Love Islander
No chance we play our first choice 11 ( whatever that may be) twice between now and the end of the season.
That you have Delph suggests you haven't seen our luck with injuries. :(
Delph is made of tissue paper, I said that before we signed him. We really do need to get him back in the side though. Despite the fact a lot have written him off, he's one of our best options in the middle of the park, especially now Gomes (comfortably our best midfielder) is dead.

MLWEFC

Kev2
Delph is made of tissue paper, I said that before we signed him. We really do need to get him back in the side though. Despite the fact a lot have written him off, he's one of our best options in the middle of the park, especially now Gomes (comfortably our best midfielder) is dead.
He'll play one full 90 minutes, maybe, and be out injured for another month.

DannyEvo

TEF Member
Actually, if it is Moyes.

Does anyone think he would go in for Fellaini again? That would make a lot of sense for him - a big twat target man who he would probably play up top and knock it down for Kean or Richarlison...

MLWEFC

Kev2
Actually, if it is Moyes.

Does anyone think he would go in for Fellaini again? That would make a lot of sense for him - a big twat target man who he would probably play up top and knock it down for Kean or Richarlison...
Can't see that being viable. Fellaini must be on about 300k a week in China or something?

DannyEvo

TEF Member
Can't see that being viable. Fellaini must be on about 300k a week in China or something?
He's been there for a year now (I think). He's a wealthy man and from what I've read has always got on Moyes. It honestly wouldn't shock me.

Hasn't the Chinese season ended now too?

MLWEFC

Kev2
He's been there for a year now (I think). He's a wealthy man and from what I've read has always got on Moyes. It honestly wouldn't shock me.

Hasn't the Chinese season ended now too?
Apparently he quadrupled his United wage going there, so he'll be on over 500k.

We wont be signing him in January.

DannyEvo

TEF Member
By the way. Fellaini walks into this team.

At least he's a snide.

Romeo Sensini

TEF Member
Chelsea's ban ended early, free to sign players in January. Dying for us to go all out for Zouma sadly still cant see it happening.

Floody

TEF Member
It is only 3 weeks away. This is Everton remember so we will be probably still looking for a new manager when it opens.
If we do sign anyone we can't afford any expensive mistakes like Cenk Tosun and Theo Walcott. They are like a couple of floaters stinking out the toilet who we can't shift because they are on ridiculous contracts.

bluerinse

We need to forget about Zouma. The ship has sailed.

Circumstances have also led to him being their number 1 CB this season. He's going nowhere.

T1878

Love Islander
I don't know if Mourinho has been using him but he almost signed for Bruges for £13m in the summer which would be good value imo.
He's played 24 minutes of league football this season. Presumably will be available, at least on loan.

MLWEFC

Kev2
I don't know if Mourinho has been using him but he almost signed for Bruges for £13m in the summer which would be good value imo.
Barely been in their squad at all but with definitely being in the latter stages of the champions league, they may want to keep him around.

Would be happy if we could loan him until the end of the season.

Wanyama isn't the same player he was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)