• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player James Rodriguez

Are you happy with this signing?

• Yes

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters

T1878

Love Islander
Said it the other day, but I’d be surprised if he’s still here next season. He’s got too much quality for this style of football. Suppose it’s on him if he wants to see who we can manage to sign, but a return to sunny Spain probably awaits.

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
I think he’ll be free to decide his own future. Him and Carlo are obviously very close and I think he’d let him go if that’s what he wanted.

But who knows what the summer holds. A couple of decent signings and Everton could be the place to be.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
I don't think he'll go anywhere. We'll be promising him that we'll be adding quality.

I actually think he likes it here and will so even more when fans are back.

bluerinse

It was quite a difficult finish for his goal. The still image of him addressing the ball shows how little he's got to aim at.

When you see him tuck that away, on his wrong foot, it just makes you so frustrated our usual goalscorers fluffed their lines in such spectacular fashion with opportunities that should be meat and drink.

Dixie

Elite Member
I wonder how many he would have scored if all the chances the other two had had fell to him. Easily a hat trick maybe more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)